SMG Rundown!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Feb 3, 2013.

1. zijin_cheng

100% agreed. I'm having so much fun with my shiny new SMG in those air bases. I just spent all of my 1001 certs on the SMG, and am saving up for the laser to tighten my COF.
  2. Kylesal18

Thanks for the videos DTKool! Been using the tips to get better at sniping. Anyway, not able to log on right now and the store is not really helpful from the browser. How much SC is the NC SMG? Thanks! Oh, and can you tell us where you find all of these AFK people?

Kyle
  3. TKBoom

I'm pretty sure the NC SMG is 700 SC/1000 Certs.
  4. Ogornomus

I just found out that there is a trial fuction and i had to trial the smg on the infiltrator. I can't realy aim with the sniper rifles so this thing is a godsend to the infiltrator class in my oppinion. ( I have to trial the scout rifle now so i can compare the two...)
    I went 4 kill with it (unupgraded) on the first run...wow.
    I will buy it sooner or later, so I'd like to know how does it unlock. Do you have to unlock it for every class or only one time for all?
  5. Mattressi

It unlocks for every class once you unlock it. Also, any upgrades you get for it will appear for every class. The same happens for other multi-class weapons.