Golden Eagles

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by buckthesystem, Dec 10, 2012.

1. buckthesystem

NC Golden Eagles

A ragtag group of Planetside 2 players who stand at the tip of the NC spear. Never afraid of the challenge the next base presents us. Willing to adapt and rise to the moment. At times we seem crazy and eccentric, but we get it done.

Tank mining behind enemy lines, infiltrating bases to prepare them for assault, burster nests and rocket ambushes. We use our smaller outfit size to our advantage, getting into those hard to reach places. We're good at capping bases before the enemy knows we're there and disabling his ability to respond. We certainly make it unpleasant for him if he tries.

We're mainly an infantry squad but we do have a decent pilot or two. We favor precision strikes via Gal drops or Sunderers over following larger outfits but we'll link up with larger forces when the battle calls for it.

We live on our teamspeak server so having teamspeak will be important if you want to join us. We're a pretty laid back bunch and advancement through the outfit is achieved by showing initiative and being a team player. We welcome anyone to come play with us.

Important attributes we are looking for in new members is the ability to follow orders, comms discipline and team orientated gameplay. If you have those attributes and want to join us then after a short probation period you will be made a full outfit member.

You can apply to join on our website, www.NCGoldenEagles.com

"Best group of NC scum on the server" - [TR] Rogueghost [IRONFIST]

2. Deeox2

Nice job Buck.
  3. B0bzor

I've played with you guys a couple times before. Seems like a good group!
  4. buckthesystem

Thanks B0bzor! will keep an eye out for you in-game. We're always keen to work with other outfits, especially the fun ones!
  5. Sargicus

Hey guys,

I've seen some of you play and I'm interested in meeting some people of yours and possibly joining up. I'm a fan of your attitude towards the game. Cheers!
  6. buckthesystem

Thanks, Sargicus! If you see any of us online send us a message and we'll get you invited to the squad. We've been running outfit only squads for a little while now but new players are welcome to join in if they request a squad invite.
  7. NightHawk129

These guys should be the name of NC, not the 666th. After I joined (about a month ago) I got welcomed in automatically. Never need to look for action with the Golden Eagles.
    • Up x 1
  8. buckthesystem

new recruiting video is up on the first post, check it out. Great job Beerai!
  9. Wolfhorn

You guys got room for an SMG-wielding Infiltrator? If so, IGN is McVolker.
  10. Fyrdoc

I have to say I joined up with the Golden Eagles just recently. I ran with them tonite, and had a BLAST!!!! We did gal drops flank security for other outfits, had 3 running squads with great communications! I could not have had more fun!

http://ncgoldeneagles.com/index.php
  11. Deeox2

Welcome aboard McVolker.
  12. Fyrdoc

Trying to spread the word....Great teamwork, Great Tactics, No hassles, Extremely fun OP nights. No Zergs!!! Who could ask for anything more!!!

www.NCGoldenEagles.com
  13. buckthesystem

• Up x 1
  14. Fyrdoc

Let me see how to get YOU to understand how to win at PS2 on Connery.....oh yeah go to here http://www.ncgoldeneagles.com/ and join up and have a blast!!!!
  15. Rogueghost

Best group of NC scum on the server.
    • Up x 2
  16. buckthesystem

Thanks Rogueghost, thats going on on the recruiting post :)
  17. Fyrdoc

Love getting shouts from the "enemy", Thanks Rogue!!!!
  18. buckthesystem

Brand new video from our top combat cameraman Beerai!

19. tomahawk72

Kick *** video ^.^ just saw it on reddit Great camera work!
    • Up x 1
  20. buckthesystem

Thanks tomahawk! tell your friends :)