Woodman unavailable

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jazzsevdalinka, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Jazzsevdalinka

Just wondering,I had been disconected without warning,and says server unavailable.But on forums Woodman is up.What happened?
  2. AshOck

3. Highway_Star

Was just about to take Amerish too. NC have been doing some hopeless harassment and ghost capping all night - I came here for Planetside not whack-a-mole. I wonder if Higby has come to your rescue with "server maintenance". hehe
  4. Spiritualised

same here. Any ideas, it says the server is up, but its unavailable at soldier selection
  5. rakhakash

Yup same here! Also TR coming out of the walls at Indar.
  6. Sparrow

Speaking of TR, my outfit was about to destroy a major TR force at Scared Messa Skydock when the server crashed.
  7. JakNymbus

yup Same here!
  8. Spiritualised

I believe there was some weirdness going on at indar with TR and underground sunderers
  9. Gumbo

I've just tweeted @planetside2 so hopefully they will see it :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Highway_Star

You guys don't have those too? You should get on the phone to your local Nanaite Systems supply depot and requesition some. They're badass.
  11. LonelyAirman

Heh, didn't see the 501st on Amerish when CT were defending The Ascent and then Heyoka for 2+ hours (up till about 1 hour ago). Were you harassing the Vanu the whole time? Or just asleep? ;)

We were having a little after-party with Reavers at the warpgate when it went off. I hope it had nothing to do with our incident with a galaxy and the TR warpgate.

I really don't think it did but after the evening we've had, a disconnect was a real butt-pain.
  12. Highway_Star

Ah you're with NCCT? Well, I guess that's not as bad as GODS or PBBT. Those guys are worst for not leaving when defeat is obvious. They even insist on hiding in bases and knocking out gens long after losing all adjacency.
    • Up x 1
  13. Sprintfox

Bad? We kick your ***. Only CORE, YAAR, FVK and IP are opponents for us. Everything else? Just peanuts.
  14. LonelyAirman

Smurf g0ds are near enough to a zergfit from what we see... I think that much is obvious... but yeah, I'm a Cut-Throat and you can expect a bit more strategic aptitude from us. Although occasionally we get very annoyed or bored and it's TI Alloys for us - pretty sure every Woodman outfit is the same.
  15. Highway_Star

You mean the big outfits with absolutely no entrance restrictions or requirements? Yeh, such a collection of experienced, professional 8 year olds hehe.
  16. Sprintfox

We have no entrance / requirements. But those who don't fit to us get a kick also. At least we're able to lead 3 platoons at the same time, knowing - if we're going together splitting up, we'll warpgate VS and TR as we did already several times.

And having manpower is always a warrant for success.
  17. LonelyAirman

Perhaps we underestimated G0DS. Although some of your members do really derpy newbie-like stuff sometimes.
  18. Sprintfox

You have the same trouble. Today at Rashnu it was Teamkill-Fest. That wasn't cool - although people didn't complain and continue helping. When we call for MAXes + Engineers, it's because of a reason. That said, it's quite obvious we don't need Snipers with a Rifle and no BBs in a Bio-Lab. I told that also already to Farsearcher from NCCT and he agreed with me. Same thing for stacking up in Teleport-Rooms without leaving them the entire battle. WE want to CAP, not to farm.

Whenever NCCT needed help, we were going / coming. Same is for other outfits. If you guys need help, hit up the order channel and type. We'll see what we can do for you.
  19. RipperRooX

lol like core would be good, they are just a zerg with a waypoint.
    u know what the requirement is to join them? u need to be able to stay at the warpgate--> u get invited !

no hard feelings for core, but they should control their train there members and get more organized. Im sick of those newbies running in to my line of sight, or shoot me in an almost empty area, cause they cannot use their minimap.
  20. Sprintfox

I agree with you. Having a big outfit always means you have black sheeps in your lines. On the other side, they're pretty organized when it comes to switch / split up fast. And from what I've heard, they do follow orders.

E.g. we have 1770~ members. On saturday last week, we reached to have 700 in game. We had 5 platoons and it worked nice for us. I'm really hoping for continent lockdown soon. That way, it will also makes sense to warpgate the enemy. Until then, we're preparing our website and our stuff... :)