NC and TR combined forces trying to take VS indar bonus [Failed]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Davelantor, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Davelantor

Today some of the NC and TR outfits in Miller came together in an attempt to take away our Indar bonus ... which we been holding for over 3 weeks as far as i could see.
    Needless to say, they failed.

As Deathwatch Gaming Fridays are our casual days, this defense was just to show them that if they want to take indar bonus from VS, its not going to happen easily.

It used to be that TR and NC were taking the continent bonus from us when it was 3 AM in the morning for Europe, in short, when everyone is sleeping.
  2. Pat Cleburne

I just gotta SMH at how easy it is to run around dropping people left and right with VS weapons.
  3. HadesR

It's cus VS weapons seem like they all have an aim bot :p ( ok a lot do but not all :) )
    • Up x 1
  4. Slyguy65

Your server must be the only server that has anyone team up with TR...

On watterson NC and VS try taking indar away all the time. They did it once...by ninja capping ARC and having all vanu on indar stay there so NC could finish off our territory...but ya they fail every other time...which is every day.
  5. Lakora

Was about to call BS first since the first few minutes is of Amerish at Auraxicom Substation next to Splitpeak Pass... (I was in that onslaught.) But than it went to Indar... Now let's switch weapon stats for VS n NC for a few weeks n we'll see who owns Indar the most. ^^
  6. Davelantor

There is always a good communication between the outfits between factions on miller. Well, besides goons, they are just zerg.
  7. Davelantor

Please, havent you people learned your lesson. All you been doing before the patch was "how about we change WG, then we see who holds indar", but now its "Lets change weapon stats" .. you know, that fails by default because besides 2 or 3 weapons like VX6, "sperm gun"(forgot its name) ... All the other weapons are exact duplicates of each other with different light and sound effects.
  8. Larington

Ahh, Miller.

I took great joy in moving up on the GOON's farm positions up on the cliffside with a HE Lightning and shelling them from behind. I took great joy in the 500+xp kill I got during that.
    I took great joy in damaging the NC sunderer above The Stronghold with a drop pod before finishing it off with anti vehicle mines.
    These were not empire specific weapons.
    Larington, ISK.
  9. Doogle

I doubt they were trying to take away your precious bonus its just the nature of that side of the WG to get attacked the most, lucky for you TR still have month to lamp fascination with the crown (and more so with allatum now) so you wont have to deal with losing tawrich every-time you try to push somewhere.
  10. Exigo

Ohh a Miller thread about nothing special.. Hi mom!!!

TBH that precious "bonus" isn't worth all that much. I don't really team up with rebel scum, but if they happened to be killing some purple spandex religious fanatic i say go NC but I will still line em up against a wall and shoot them with my repeater the first chance i get..

As Doogle explains, don't take the WG rotation lightly. Our old position wasn't easy mode.
  11. Exigo

Also leave the propaganda to the experts. Why don't you go and blend something in the name of sience..

D amn nut jobs i tell you, stick to test tubes and leave this whole war and propaganda to the big boys. :D
  12. Tigga

I was a platoon leader in one of the larger TR outfits (we had about 50-60 bodies on Indar at the time) and as far as I am aware there was no NC/TR comms going on at all, and there was plenty of fighting going on on the NC/TR border. As far as I am aware there have NEVER been any teamwork between the NC and TR, and rightly so. There was nothing on leader chat about any sort of working with the NC, and nothing sent through to me on any other communications the outfits on TR have on Miller. In other words, if there was any sort of co-operation, it must have been at a very small scale. It's all VS propaganda to cover what was an exremely close shave in the middle of prime time. You can see this quite clearly when you look at the map at 5:35ish - lots of flashing dots on the TR/NC border visible, and the TR have clearly been hitting the NC hard.

Was also a bit disappointed that the video doesn't actually show anything important. By the time it starts the battle was already over, with VS having managed to regroup and push out from their warpgate. Would have liked to see the "oh ****" moment when VS were down to one sector remaining.

...and then the VS would take it back at 11am on a weekday, when everybody is at work. I've actually seen quite a few flips on Indar either before going to bed (~3am - usually VS losing it to TR) or after getting up (~11am - usually VS taking it back) and the 3am ones are usually a lot more populated. I've never seen VS take it at prime time, nor at the weekend. I don't think I've ever seen it flip anywhere near prime time.

Finally, regarding WG switch - the VS have not been doing very well down in that corner. A little better than the NC did, sure, but not much. They've certainly not managed to make much of an impact anywhere in the NW quarter, and it tends to be that they're either pushing on the TR wapgate or on Mao, never both. Pretty much the same as the NC did really. The NC are doing pretty much the same as the TR did, and the TR are still struggling a bit with crown-mania so are doing considerably worse than the VS did. If the bonus does get removed from the VS at any point I very much doubt they'll ever get it back until another rotation happens.
  13. Antivide

14. Xaturas

If it wasn't for TR nc would cut you off, so yeah thank TR that they shoot nc in the *** and saved your hides just when nc was to take the last base. But hell vanu was always *smart* in their own way, which makes me chuckle.
    And as some TR guy said, there is no cross faction working together, so get used to it.
    SE is the point where both factions gank on it just because so ...
  15. Davelantor

You know what that reminds me ? ... when VS was in SW WG and wasnt "making much of an impact anywhere in the NE quarter"
    Unless if we are capping the continent.

Same can be said for any faction ... they dont make much of an impact on the otherside of the map.

In the event we loose the bonus, i have confidence we will take it back :)
  16. Larington

Yeah, you're talking about hitting the NW from SE or NE from SW on Indar (Or for that matter, hitting the south side from the Northern warpgate). In which case you'll risk going near The Crown.

You know, that base that's a black hole for troops. That base where you can spawn there, there's no one trying to capture it, but players are still insisting on sitting there in defensive positions in the hopes someone WILL attack it, instead of being useful elsewhere. The Crown is Planetside 1's Cyssor. A Black Hole.
    • Up x 1
  17. Drsexxytime

Hi. Since the change on my server the NC dominate Indar with the VS being rotated to the SE spawn. Your evidence is null. Even with the OP vehicles and weapons at VS disposal, we mop the floor with VS. Come to Mattherson and get worked.
  18. Germanius_GER

Easy mode once again won!