[BUG] Double Rockets?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by ladiesop, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ladiesop

I don't know if this is just a graphical glitch, lag or an exploit, but sometimes I see a Heavy fire two rockets in one launch very quickly (faster than it would reload), both on friendly and enemy sides.

I've also had a Vanguard blow up from 100% in less that the reload time of a rocket by one guy who only fired rockets according to the kill, though I didn't think much of it then I later saw what looked like the double rockets on a different HA. Is it lag just 'catching up' or some exploit that's going around?
  2. CHC999

Graphics glitch, as far as I know the guy who fire it only sees one rocket and for other people who see 2 rockets only the first one does damage. The guy who killed you probably shot you in the rear twice without you knowing.
  3. Deeox2

Seen it alot aswell, dont know if the secoind rocket does any damage though.
  4. Deschain

both rockets do damage, its a bug thats been around for sometime now.
  5. Brickwalker

the second rocket is always a dumbfire though.Whether youre locked on or not.
  6. BlueWaffle

I'm sure this bug has been around since tech test and they seem incapable of fixing it. It's being abused by quite a lot of players I'm certain of it. Should probably be on the road map for fixing but they don't make money of fixing broken things :)
  7. PsyStorm

I submitted a site to Sony about the aimbot and they had a feature which would instantly reload you. I think it's that tbh if both do damage. Here is a quote about it from their site.

I would like to add that Sony didn't bother to answer my mail about this when I showed them this site. I don't hack and freaking hate hackers who ruin our lovely game. But this is what we are dealing with and other features as well which suck and the people who use them suck even more. Aside from the fast reload they have no recoil and no spread as well as faster rate of fire. I think Sony should do something about this company or even make some sort of arrangement so they can detect the software.

Fast Reloading
    This hack makes your gun reload almost instantly, so you'll never have to worry about reloading in the middle of a gun fight. This hack is extremely effective with any 1-shot-per-reload weapon like rocket launchers. With this hack you are able to fire 5 rockets in just 2 or 3 seconds.
  8. smoke eater

Okay. Thanks for posting this, I've seen the multi rockets many times and was curious exactly what launcher it was. Also saw the quick reload and wondered what launcher it was.
  9. PsyStorm

Update: Sony replied with this.

We are aware of this particular software and you can be assured folks using it are caught and banned.
  10. haniblecter

I soo wanted that video's text to be , FReedon...Over...Heterosex.