Vanu nerfs start to become too much? Vanu pop dying ;-(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Asan, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Veri

Haven't seen any decrease of Vanu in Briggs server.
    Once work and study is done the population increases.
    Tend to see most NC on during work hours/school hours.
  2. Pat Cleburne

I've watched SolTech VS pop explode as players learned streamed to the it when they figured out VS had a lot of OP stuff. TR and NC pop on SolTech diminished drastically.

Personally I think they should only allow 1 character at a time. You wanna change factions? Delete your character.

BR 61 and TR from the start. Loyalty till death.
    • Up x 4
  3. Sprintfox

Absolutely agree.
  4. riker

what is it with everyone?
    its like as soon as someone says something truthful about the VS everyone assumes its because they are OP, it doesnt even matter if its a common pool device!

imagine a conversation with a TR or NC person, now make that person act like the stereotypical NC/TR forum poster

VS; hey why is everyone leaving VS? not much has been changed, we still have the magrider?

NC; OH MY GAWD ITS BECAUSE THE VS IS SOOOOOOO OP!!!!!! OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP
    NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

VS;.........ummmm ok whatever; oh and how is it that we keep getting stomped by a lesser force of NC?

NC; op,, your too op.........

VS; good god here we go again

NC; YOUR TOO OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

TR; hey how come we keep getting our *** kicked by the NC?

NC; ITS ALL BECAUSE THE VS ARE TOO OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

VS, ok i think its time to give up now
    • Up x 4
  5. PapaMojo

As a BR42 with no SC ever purchased and Vanu on Connery.......

I'm staying til I'm the last Vanu on the planet. You'll have to pry my pew pew lazors from my cold dead non-nanite resurrected hands.

TR is red, NC is blue, I'll kill em both, by the will of Vanu.
    • Up x 2
  6. Accuser

[quote="Pat Cleburne, post: 1199090, member: 114799"Personally I think they should only allow 1 character at a time. You wanna change factions? Delete your character.

BR 61 and TR from the start. Loyalty till death.[/quote]
    Most people like seeing the game from different perspectives and using different vehicles occasionally. Limiting it to 1 character would just result in having less people to play with.
  7. SnipingZero

Personally, I play on Woodman, VS. And I'm experiencing the same "issue". I believe nerfs were necessary to our faction. Problem is that TR has been too much well rewarded in the last patch. Each one of their tank's weapon has been buffed considerably. They have become sniping-farming fortresses against infantry. AND there's also some bugs that allows them to hit targets through obstacles such as walls and trenches. Fact is out Anti Armor infantry is continually slaughtered by those and by hellfire pod rockets and they automatically roll into bases.

Adding the fact that the new NC WG is the most advantaged right now, NC population increased in a monstrous way and we are blocked in the W by the TR's tanks and screwed from N by NC. We are forced to a ultimate resistance at any hour and every day. We almost don't use Mags anymore cos they suck in armor and OP TR's tanks and ultradamaging NC's tanks beat the crap out of us in notime. The whole thing is becoming every day more unplayable.
    • Up x 1
  8. Sprintfox

Total ********. Ask TotalEnigma if something has changed. Nothing, but seriousl NOTHING has changed. Vanus were today on 31% / TR on 36% / NC on 33%.

You're simply not able to spread out anymore that fast, the way you've been doing it before, when you were at north gate. 1 1/2 week ago, Vanu ***** the whole map in LESSER THAN 2 HOURS! Just stop complaining.

You mean, that you magrider can't climb hills anymore? That bug which he has, when strafing? Is that all?

Now say, the NC is overpowered. Once you've done, you've disqualified yourself from writing in the forums til the end of days.

And just saying, the day I find out your charname on Woodland, you'll be on the Kill-on-Sight of my whole outfit. Prepare to log off as many other players already do. We ARE able to PUSH BACK 3 entire Vanu Platoons. We ARE able to PUSH BACK 4 TR Platoons, being we self only 2 platoons and NC. Seriously, if it isn't a question about skill, then I ask myself, what it is then? Luck? Or are you going to accuse of being cheaters?
  9. CraftKing

On Briggs, someone stated that VS has still more populations, they're just not on because school time :D ~ So basically most of them are kids in schools.

Another thing, VS mags are at disadvantage right now where their WG is located. Why? Coz Magrider cant climb canions (except for the ones with incline paths). They're limited at the center or side of the road. They can't spiderman anywhere.

Those two points are prolly the reason why some left VS. Maybe after the next rotation, VS will dominate Indar coz they will have the Northern WG.
  10. SnipingZero

If 2 NC platoons can push back 3 VS plats and 4 TR plats... well, that's what I call OP. No chance it's skill, it would be if every single player of these 2 plats was Soloviev. But I suppose it's not. And stop blackmailing players. Behaviors like that make the game disgusting.
    • Up x 1
  11. Necron

That started after Toby got canned. Many VS swarmed to the server to be where he was, and when he lost all importance they left.
  12. Sprintfox

OP? Or just other factions running blindly into a valley bait, so that our HA can take them out easily from the cliffs?
    Or just our people which are able to switch easily and adapt to the situation, bringing out anti air OR air?

That's the point: It's NOT just running in and kill.

And about blackmailing / other factions / vanus or terrans: They're my enemy, so get over it. They've a resurrection clone-matrix, like every other faction also. If they aren't able to face but open their mouths with stuff which is simply not true, they deserve it.
  13. Aege

Last night was the lowest population for VS vs TR/NC at prime time I've seen since the game launched, but I don't know if this has anything to do with the nerfs or not.
  14. Sprintfox

Problem is, people are switching from OP faction to other factions, hoping they'll find a new way to own.
    But that will not happen ;-)
  15. Naelyan

TR from woodman here.

From what i've seen on my server the VS were pretty much always a bit lower in population than the other empires usually between 28~33%, did not really see a major drop at peak hours since last patch though.
    To be honest i don't care that much about VS, most of the time i'm in a battle against VS it tends to end with a swarm of tank or air force which gets pretty old after three months, had some good fights at times but not that much. As long as i can have great fights against NC i'll be happy (pretty hard though since (in my opinion) on my server they seem to be more skilled and organized than TR and VS.)
  16. Big Cyz

I love reading VS tears like this. That's how the NC was for the last 3 months. Suck it up
    • Up x 1
  17. SnipingZero

problem is that SOE is doing its job with its 4ss.
  18. Sprintfox

Stop blackmailing SOE.
  19. SnipingZero

The wheel will turn, NC ****, and you will stick your garbage rifle where sunlight never hits the crack
  20. OMGItzChucky

Yeah because people that have been playing for weeks/months are gonna quit playing VS because the lolrider was brought in line with the other tanks.