KSR-35

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by TargeterNL, Feb 4, 2013.

1. TargeterNL

Is it bugged? I got it today but when I ADS with the iron sights a sniper scope pops up aswell, making ADS really slow.
  2. Von_Lipwig

3. Pyldrvr

Just throw the 2x reflex on that bad boy.
  4. TheCF

Uhm, that doesn't help if there's a bugged overlay y'kno.
  5. Crywalker

HSR-1 with HS/NV is a better choice IMO. KSR of course would be better if it had HS/NV scope option but it just doesn't. :[
  6. Pyldrvr

I guess I don't understand the issue then. I use a 2x reflex on my KSR-35 and I don't have any scoping or overlay issues. I thought he meant when it is scopeless, it was showing a scope anyways when looking down the sights. /shrug
  7. TheCF

The bug is that when you're aiming down the sights of the KSR-35, no matter the scope, there's always a scope identical to the 6x scope overlay. So what happens when I'm aiming down my 3.4x scope is that everything except a circle in the middle turns black with a crosshair, and in that circle I'm able to see my own 3.4x scope, which naturally has it's own circle and red dot.
  8. Pyldrvr

ahh, thats strange. I do not have that issue.
  9. Pyldrvr

I take that back. Apparently I hadn't tried my ks35 post-patch. Mine does this as well now.
  10. Von_Lipwig

I also submitted an in-game ticket for this, has anyone raised this issue with out-of-game support? (if that is even possible, I don't know if any such thing exists :p )
  11. SSJMantis

There is a thread in [Gameplay bugs] with zero response from the devteam!
  12. Plague Rat

I'd bet they were experimenting with it for the people that take issue with their low zoom scope cloaking with the gun and forgot about it before the fix went live.

Genuinely hope that's not the case though. I'm fine with the semi-transparent scope, and would much rather not lose that much of my peripheral vision when ADS.
  13. Lavalampe

Best way to report bugs is to twitter them to: @planetside2