Advance Towards Me Brethren - WATERSON FIGHT

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torkz, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Torkz

I wanted to put the call out to the NC and VS on Waterson for this Friday to get together and shoot it out for a bit.

Continent: Amerish
    Start Time: 9 EST
    End Time: When we get bored :)

If any outfit leads would like to work some details out message me here on the forums or email reachcastshow@gmail.com
  2. ({x})Kyoji

I will relay the message.
  3. Nate

But what will the TR do during this? :confused:
  4. Torkz

I hope fight :)
  5. JebusRicecakes

i will relay this message to my outfits leaders, expect the hurt to come

EDIT: forgot to ask is that 9 am or pm?
  6. Torkz

It's 9pm est and I did also want to make this a call for help from all the TR oufits on Waterson as well. Lets make this a battle to remember.
  7. XenoScifi

Well this should be interesting.
  8. whaleboy

Dis gunna b gud
  9. Bear

There are other IR outfits on Waterson? I thought we were the only one??? :p
  10. Torkz

Hopefully some of the other big TR boys come out to play. Haven't seen much from NC on here. Wonder why that is
  11. Sinist

The NC are a defeated empire.

This should be between the TR and VS.

The Vanoobs are becoming more and more demoralized by the day as well. All empires need some reinforcements. I say we usurp Jaegar server into Waterson.
  12. Torkz

Lol I don't know about all that but I do hope we see some reps from DREV and DVS
  13. Bear

The VS were broken when we warpgated them on Indar. Since they lost it, they lost their will to fight.

I grow tired of shooting people with DVS tags. :)
  14. ritual

Need us to come keep ARC warm for you again? :p
  15. Torkz

No more ARC :) , just the lush green lands of Amerish. You can help us keep those warm with gunfire. Can't wait to get a break from Indar for a bit.
  16. Bear

Last night we were getting pushed back pretty hard and one of my squaddies says "don't worry, they'll never take Arc back"!

Besides, you wouldn't want it now, we've already redecorated it.
  17. Fear The Amish

18. Torkz

glad to hear it
  19. RedOak

Take me on!
  20. Bear

Do you even lift?