Should i play all 3 factions to rly enjoy the game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fiatsu, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Fiatsu

I chose Vanu from day one cause.... Science.
    Because of this i've hated TR and NC with a passion, even talking down friends who play NC.
    I enjoy the game greatly but i find that days where the Vanu or asleep or... something, that i keep thinking
    of playing a char on the other factions.

The first issue for me is re buying weapons >.>
    I've already sunk 200+ into the game, wanna try and not do 200 more.

Also is it worth having 3 identities, 3 different creeds to live by.
    It's just odd to me, maybe i'm over thinking it but I... Hate the filthy TR soo much,.. to fight along side them now?

Is NC still UP?
  2. H0urg1ass

You should try NC and TR so you realize how good you have it.

NC - Hard mode
    TR - Normal mode
    VS - Easy mode
  3. bluEyedillusions

NC == TR right now. Sort of. In game update 2, they significantly reduced the recoil of NC guns. They feel more on par with TR now.
  4. ritual

NC isn't underpowered.. I have an NC alt that I play on from time to time and at least as far as infantry goes I actually do much better with their weapons. I'm not a big vehicle guy so I can't comment on that, but the vanguard shield is pretty cool. Not sure how much it really helps, but I know it's intimidating to see from the other end.

I played TR all through beta, they have my favorite ESF but I stopped playing them because the ridiculous magazine sizes made me kind of sloppy and prone to spraying and praying.
  5. Nocturnal7x

No, I don't understand people who play more than one faction. Stick to a faction, hate the other 2. Its how the game is supposed to work. If my friends chose TR or VS id trash em lol.
  6. QuantumMechanic

It's personal preference. I enjoyed playing all 3 empires in PS1 and I'm enjoying playing all three in PS2 as well.

Regarding the money - wait until game update 3. Things you purchase with station cash will be unlocked for ALL of your characters.