No LA Update in March

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DuckSauce, Feb 5, 2013.

1. DuckSauce

Higby Tweet:
  2. asdfPanda

Err, I think Infils should be top priority actually.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ghoest

MAXes? Lame.
    Essentially no one is "MAX player."

I completely would understand fixing infs first - but delaying the LA update - again for MAX improvements is really dumb.
  4. Caracal

I could get behind this. Only buff i see LA needing is to be able to jump on any nook or cranny of the towers without the trespassing message...
  5. Trenyt

MAX and infiltrator do need to be in the list, not sure I'm happy about Light Assault being shunting to the back end of nowhere because of it though.
  6. Raap

I'm fine with MAXes and Infiltrators getting their stuff sorted first. The LA doesn't need a revamp. It just needs a utility tool or just cheaper C4, and perhaps a few general tweaks like movement speed being a passive cert line, and re-introduction of the fun-factor in flying since they closed all the windows and made spawn buildings kill-zones.

I never even liked the idea of dual wielding, I mean, it is just silly to think of to say the least.
  7. Curse_Gamerkin

YA! lets buff the maxes that only NC players seem to play! shield for NC max + scatters?! no ones gonna cry overpowered, balance! you think SOE would read the comments on road map, we wanted infils over light assault.
  8. Achmed20

9. RaptorM1

Hell, what the light assault needs right now is not a revamp, but their **** jump jets upgrades working properly.
    • Up x 3
  10. Hosp

LAs only immediately need their Jet Certs fixed.

MAXs, I predict, will be ES Abilities.

TR: Overdrive
    NC: Shield
    VS: ANYTHING BUT JUMP JETS

As well as a revamp on the AV MAXs which suck across the board. Also, Maybe, ES AA. :eek:
  11. Geomancer

Amen! Would a tool be nice? Sure. Maybe something that detects and disarms enemy explosives.

In the end though I'm actually really pleased with how the class works right now... except that I've sunk a couple hundred certs into improving my Jump Jets and it does nothing at the moment.

Tell you what Sony. Rather than giving us more stuff how about you spend your time actually making the game work properly. When you get that finished THEN come up with some new stuff. I mean this isn't Everquest. There are no NPC's that will always behave a certain way. The game is ALWAYS different because there are different people in different places at different times and it means that while assaulting the Crown usually looks about the same the mix of people make it very different every single time.

Not saying the classes don't need some love in the long run but how many of the complaints that people have would be rectified if the game simply worked the way it is supposed to?
  12. Takoita

Infils and MAXes certainly need attention more than others. LA need bugfixes, but everyone needs those atm.
  13. Trenyt

Light Assault need more then bug fixes, but yes Infiltrators and MAX units need a good looking at as well.