Sale of the Day: Infiltrator Crested Helmet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Talizzar, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Talizzar

175 SC

SOE, is there any reason I have to log in to see the sale of the day or the sales, of the week, which are not sales, which you should just call bundles.

Dictionary.com was kind enough to provide this definition:
    a special disposal of goods, as at reduced.

Most of the bundles have not been at reduced prices.

Can you not tie the PS2 Website with the current daily and weekly specials?
  2. Ash87

...Further question, why would you put the crested helmet on sale. It doesn't make you look like a greek warrior, it makes you look like a space chicken.

That said, having this information available somewhere online would be nice.
    • Up x 2
  3. Talizzar

I LOLED when I saw this helmet. So MENACING....NOT....It might go better with the Vanu ballet dancers.
  4. HyperMatrix

IMO if they want to cash in, they should make some Brony helmets. Or Unicorn helmets. Or if they REALLY want to cash in they should make a Panda faction.
    • Up x 1
  5. OneRedBlock

"brony"

If the word brony is said anywhere near anything related to Planetside 2 ever again, I will shoot myself through the face.
    Same goes for furry.
  6. HyperMatrix

You're lucky there's no off-topic forum. Haha. I could make a Brony outfit. It could be beautiful.
  7. OneRedBlock

We already have one on SolTech. It's horrible.
  8. ritual

We got one on Waterson too. They seem just like all the other outfits, tbh. They're actually fairly decent, too.
  9. FateJH

If I buy one of these helmets, will people die if they land on my head?
  10. hostilechild

And why would infiltrator want to stick out? Should be cloaked and not seen. Ninja mask or some **** would seem more appropriate. or a full invis head wrap, now that would be funny seeing headless infils run around :D
  11. Shotgunjoe

Fwiw, you can see what the daily deal is on the ps2 daily deal twitter feed.
  12. Chinchy

WHY THE **** DIDN"T MY MEDIC GET THIS TYPE OF HELMET!
  13. Talizzar

Twitter....Apparently the real official site of PS2.
    • Up x 1
  14. DiedTrying

I find it easier to headshot space chickens. The helmet draws my focus and thusly my aim. *shrug*
  15. illgot

still waiting on the composite model that allows camo to be applied