Another Patch with NO notes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SixReasons, Feb 5, 2013.

1. SixReasons

I am currently downloading another patch but I don't see any news of this. Come one SOE! What is being fixed? I don't think I am the only one here frustrated with their extreme lack of communication.

The last patch still doesn't even have notes on what was fixed!

Is this what we are to expect from here on out? Big patches with even bigger bugs followed up by sneaky nondescript hot-fixes?
    • Up x 4
  2. Sh0xy

An ingame message was issued to us on Briggs saying a new client was released that will help with the stuttering issue.
  3. SixReasons

Oh. So I guess in game chat is now the official place to post patch notes. Sucks for those of us who cant be logged in 24x7. Or go to the bathroom and miss the announcement.
  4. Hashlak

Yea big lack of communication.. We get update notes a couple hours after the update rolls out :(

Ahh i just wish this game was working like it did before the update :/ i do like the new features but its jus not as fun anymore as it was a couple months ago.. So many problems i cant even list, just feels so unpolished now its rediculous.. Its like every update makes things much worse :s Been playing alot of MMOs and rpgs and fps's and ive never ever got such a bad taste in my mouth as i have from this game :/

Anyways hope this update fixes some of the outstanding issues :confused:
  5. BenYeeHua

Yup, and this showing they has access to the Broadcast, not the website!?
  6. SixReasons

Looks like they removed the ability to set spawn beacons down in the newest hotfix.
  7. BenYeeHua

What?
    But not affecting me, as I always has a long~ cooldown time for it...
  8. Stealth1

Downloading another 182MB patch after the ~50Mb one. I guess they have multiple patches lined up and will release notes once they are all out? Lets just hope they have been tested and don't make things even worse, if thats possible.
  9. Gimpy Prime

You didn't forget to resupply right...
  10. BenYeeHua

So it is working for you?
    2 person say it don't works, and the dev has say it is a new bug, and tracking it maybe now.
  11. SixReasons

No it only works when I am in a single squat with less then 9 people. After that it just disappears.
  12. BenYeeHua

13. Stordito

62 mb of punk helmets, of course.