where is the kill history?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by checkthisout, Feb 5, 2013.

1. checkthisout

I want to report a hacker, can't find the history any more?
  2. checkthisout

Good signs, after I reported the guy using the report tool, system show: player not found. He has been ban by the system, there is an auto detection in place now.
  3. SharpLight

you probably mistyped his name, lower case L's and upper case I's look the same and zeros look like O's.
  4. checkthisout

I didn't type in, It was the button "last person kill you" I clicked.
  5. SharpLight

Then it's bugged or he logged off before you reported him.
  6. lKillSwiTcHl

I would still like to see some kind of kill history. I use to be able to go to the chat area and count my kill streaks. I t was also nice to see how many time you kill the same person. Not sure why they would take this one out???
    • Up x 1
  7. DCTH

I want killboards and killmails with complete loadout of the killed person and what killed him and who assisted the killer (also by remote-healing him, etc.) ...

No, but really, little info would be nice.
  8. Pivke

"you killed [player name]" and "you got killed by [player name]" messages are no longer showing in chat window. is this intentional or is it a bug?
    • Up x 1
  9. checkthisout

maybe they removed it to promote teamwork?
  10. Pivke

it only promotes cheating and bug abusing sadly :/ because now you have no chance to report suspicious players...
  11. Rago

I also had this Problem several Times.I never Mistyped it because i was using the /tell Button

Player not found or similar ;) that was before the patch came out.
  12. SharpLight

When you click the last kill button you get the new style name with the outfit tag in front, you have to delete the tag or the system will not recognize the name. Mystery solved.
  13. Sliced

Just change the font if you are finding it hard to read names.
  14. arizonamerica

I must've just got over 20 kills in a row with a halberd... how do I find my history?????

like above or like this
    [IMG]

Nevermind I think I found it. For anyone else that comes to this thread wondering, On the PS2 front page you click Players, select your player, then you click the Killboard tab. Here's my 25 kill streak.

[IMG]