FPS Breaks every 3 seconds

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xDropdeadx, Feb 3, 2013.

1. xDropdeadx

Yeah slightly increases my FPS in big battles but the FPS drops which appear randomly are the same as before
  2. DankBudha

I'm part of the long list of people with terrible stuttering....damn near unplayable, I really hope they get a fix to this one quickly. I honestly don't know how long people will put up with it. And there's a lot of people that don't bother to come to the forums and complain before quitting, they are just gone. I'm loyal and patient, but this problem is kind of breaking your game SOE, I hope you fix it quickly. Get a bunch of people hyped up to come back that maybe got tired of being Liberator camped the first few weeks and were waiting for a major patch to come back. They do, and this is what you offer them???

I know a lot of people have said it, but it's about time you get a public test server up and running so crap like this doesn't happen anymore. Do play tests with your main Devs there and people will show up to test if for no other reason, to interact with the developers. This worked for you in PS1, why would you abandon the things that worked/made sense?

Also, has anyone else gotten the bug (and I have no idea why this even happens, it's been so random) where you get bad stutter (I think while in a vehicle), then something that apears to be lag, then you spawn at the last vehicle terminal that you pulled from? That's a new one since the 'hotfix'. Also, I've gotten a total of 3 BSOD, on Windows 7 x64 no less, while playing PS2 since the 'hotfix' patch......I have never gotten BSOD on Win7 from anything up until the last 48hrs.
    • Up x 1
  3. xDropdeadx

yeah true story bro thats why i dont spend money in this game why shall i pay for a game with thats FPS drops?
    For sure my graphic card dont meet the requiement but before the patch was released the game worked fine for me.
    I load a Video up to show you that FPS breaks.
  4. BlackDove

Doesn't matter if it's below minimum requirements. The same thing is happening to a bunch of people, including me with a GTX 660Ti AFTER THE PATCH.

It's the patch that's doing it, so don't worry about upgrading. That's not a great GPU but it can run this old DX9 game just fine. This game is CPU limited and probably a lot of it is because they've disabled GPU PhysX entirely.
  5. Morgothic

Half the players I've talked to on Lithcorp has these issues. This leads me to believe that if there had been been any sort of proper testing before implementing this patch this whole mess could have been avoided.

It's unforgivable and extremely unprofessional but hopefully the lesson has been learned.
  6. xDropdeadx

Before the patch: <-----alot of ppl and nades/sentry and no lags

After the patch: 1-3 enemys randomly FPS breaks in fight/and in no fights outside alone
  7. HerbertKnivez

HA! The patch broke everyone else's framerate, but fixed mine! I was having these problems before the update, after it. Smooth as hell! (Badly chosen metaphor FTW)
  8. xDropdeadx

Wow :D that´s the first positiv statement i´ve read since the new patch is out :D
    you´re lucky guy :3
  9. HerbertKnivez

I know! Who would ever think a piece of **** $250 computer flogs a $1200 computer :)
  10. xDropdeadx

so sad..
    • Up x 1
  11. Rago

We need to give them a little time :)