FPS Breaks every 3 seconds

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xDropdeadx, Feb 3, 2013.

1. xDropdeadx

Hey Guys someone else got that FPS breaks? about 24-28 FPS and 3 seconds later i got Drops to 3-5 FPS and that repeats everytime.
    Or is only my System too low for this?

my System:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz
    8,00 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Your graphics card, the NVidia GeForce GT 330M, unfortunately does not meet the minimum video requirements in order to play. You can read more about graphics card compatibility in the link below.

PS2 Video Card Support
  3. xDropdeadx

Thanks for this quick answer.
    Ok think its time to buy a new graphic card
  4. BenYeeHua

You can't change graphic card for the laptop.
  5. carlos1982

I am lagging as hell when Im into big battles (unplayable), random crashes too, flying and shooting I can not see my bullets, FPS drop horribly to 30.

my specs: i5 2500K not overclocked, 8GB ram, HD 7870, win7

FPS DROP HAPPEN TO ME TOO!!!

THE LASTEST PATCH BROKE THE GAME!!! :(
    • Up x 1
  6. Hosp

There is something wrong with the optimizations. I'll be running fine so long as noone is around. The second I begin to enter an area with even light battle I'll go from 50-60 FPS to 10-20 FPS and it'll even yo-yo bouncing from 50-10 and back every few seconds. Prior to patch I was running 50-60 then would only drop to around 30 in a large battle and it'd be fairly stable.

Had turned my Graphics and Textures up to High Prior to Patch, now setting them back to medium isn't even helping. Specs in my sig, nothing OCd.
  7. Saval

It's possible to upgrade a graphic card on certain labtops, but it's difficult.
  8. xDropdeadx

I sent a request to Acer with the Question if its possible and if yes what model.
    That would be quite sad i paid about 1200€ for that laptop and 2 years later you see that this is rubbish >_>
  9. Finkin

I wouldn't go dumping any money on a new card just yet. This patch broke alot of peoples gameplay. I dropped from 40-60 fps randomly down to 2-5 when looking in certain directions. Plus huge spikes of 2-5 fps randomly starting for no apparent reason and lasting for 30 seconds to several minutes.
  10. XRIST0

This .
  11. xDropdeadx

With these Setting i am able to play with 40-50 FPS :)) <---- for all low-end System User :p

[Display]
    FullscreenRefresh=0
    Maximized=0
    FullscreenWidth=1280
    FullscreenHeight=720
    WindowedWidth=1024
    WindowedHeight=768
    RenderQuality=0.556700
    Mode=Fullscreen
    FullscreenMode=Fullscreen

[Rendering]
    GraphicsQuality=1
    TextureQuality=1
    ShadowQuality=0
    RenderDistance=1000
    Gamma=0.000000
    MaximumFPS=250
    UseLod0a=0
    VSync=0
    OverallQuality=-1
    LightingQuality=0
    FogShadowsEnable=0
    EffectsQuality=0
    TerrainQuality=0
    FloraQuality=0
    ModelQuality=0
    ParticleLOD=0
    MotionBlur=0
    VerticalFOV=74
  12. C4Chaos42

Laptop, right?
  13. xDropdeadx

ofc that why its an GT 330M (mobile) :p
  14. XRIST0

The game is broken , is that what you experience ?

15. Taiji

That probably isn't the solution, since the symptoms described are a problem for me too.

My spec:
    i5 2500k @ 4.2
    8gb ram
    680 GTX

So even if he had a gfx card as good as mine he would still be seeing ~10 fps at regular intervals if my experience is anything to go by.

The solution I'd offer, if I were you, would be to wait until you guys have fixed your game ;)
  16. xDropdeadx

Yeha i would understand that pont if my FPS are instant down but i got that FPS drops also if noone fights and nothing happen thats so annoying and for some reason is this game playable with my gt330m with 40-50 FPS on low settings
  17. Rago

Pc gaming & Laptop i hear it all the way ;)
  18. crunchy_karma

But in this case the problem is with the patch, and not with laptop. I had nearly 30-40 fps with my laptop, but now it's only 10-15 if there are tanks nearby.
  19. BenYeeHua

Can you try
    UseLod0a=1
    And tell us did it also increase the FPS in fight?
    Because I tested it, and it did reduce the CPU works, by reducing more LOD of this game.;)
  20. xDropdeadx

ok i try it and then i report what happen