Leave the game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by amelicana, Feb 4, 2013.

1. amelicana

this is time use most powerful weapon of community leave the game and close the door all together
    this pacth dont like players , SOE no response , what now play 10 - 60 fps ? no thx massive leaving y hope force SOE make ASAP solution and make TEST SERVER , game for me and 70 % players is ruined let them other 30 % play solo .

sign up for leave the game but now really dont have a game is pre-alpha now :D

make solution SOE any response IS UNPLAYABLE
    • Up x 2
  2. C4Chaos42

You can go ahead and leave, I'm staying.
  3. amelicana

i like ******* defend a capitalist company FTW

ok stay fornow SOE no response and 70 % players dislike this game now y hope you play solo in 2 weeks

at 15 fps :p
  4. Rago

They got a Test Server, what do you think ? LOL (What do you think they work with all day ?)

True is there are defently Performance Eating Areas like Zurvan, or the Road to the Tower up from Tawrich, but Hey the Game Handles better now :)
    They need Time ti Fix it, imo they set their own Scedules to Short.
    We definetly get out of Beta :) Im Happy , but as everybody know, i dont want to sound unfair but thats how it is,.. The Game was release 2 Months to early.
  5. WeEdNL

Enjoy this... ehhh game? it's nothing but frustration, this isn't a game, this a bloody mess.
    • Up x 1
  6. GlowingPotato

I left about 3 months ago. I'am back today to see if the new patch does fix the performance, but it didn't. So, gooood bye planet side
  7. Tricknovalight

You get what you paid for.
  8. powerz

purchased a membership......dropped about $100 into this crap.......and guess what....the game is just so bad in the performance department i haven't logged in and played a real game sine the 21st of December, the triple SC day......their cash grab sure worked on me, like a sheep i couldn't hand over my money fast enough......I feel like such a dope, one of my more regrettable video game orientated purchases in along time.
    • Up x 1
  9. DustyMonolith

I'd like to stay, but the game's so broken for me (many of us) that I'm forced to leave.
    • Up x 1