Demanding refund for 500 SC 50% bonus XP this week is unplayable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by XRaDiiX, Feb 3, 2013.

1. XRaDiiX

That's right i'd like a refund of 500 SC please for the 50% bonus XP i bought yesterday for the week. I thought i was gonna get some good cert farm in this week but this stuttering and lag issues with the new patch makes it unplayable and the lock-on glitch with vehicles and ESF's is annoying as h eck.

You're pissing off your customers SOE please Test patches more before releasing them.

ROLLBACK NOW
    • Up x 10
  2. Phyr

I don't want a rollback, I like the patch.
    • Up x 1
  3. Daioh

you will get a better response if you open up a support ticket, crying on the forums does bugger all
    • Up x 4
  4. SgtRolling

Should probably put this in the support section...
    • Up x 2
  5. Caydn

The patch is fine harden up and learn to play maybe look at the tutorials :p
  6. XRaDiiX

Don't get me started on the game also crashing every half hour and it never did this before....

UNplayable RollBack please
    • Up x 1
  7. XRaDiiX

Bury your head in the sand further.
    • Up x 6
  8. ikillyou1990

oh its just fine is it..? many of us cannot play due to the constant fluctuation of fps. http://xfire.com/videos/5df534 that video explains what he is talking about. normally i get 60 fps, now i get anywhere from 5-20 after the update. many people are experiencing this, some people are not. i am one of the many who refuse to even attempt to play until this fps issue is dealt with. i am not a premium member nor do i use boosts but i do agree that people who have been using boots and premium members should get some sort of compensation. maybe not the full 500sc hes asking for but at least half of it.
  9. Caydn

Maybe invest in a better pc :)
  10. Caydn

Im happy with 40 but I run everything on high :)
  11. Big Cyz

Game works fine for me. Maybe it's something at your end :)
  12. SenEvason

My FPS has improved since the patch.
  13. Jyrox

The man paid money due to an expectation of precedented service. The man is not unreasonable in his claim. To expect a situation that was not pre-advertised, yet take his money that he has worked for, I belive that SOE, should enter into a negotiation and find out how much his XP boost has been valid. Personally I would say thank you to his purchase and line up another booster for his use when he felt ready.

I feel this would be a win-win to both parties.
    • Up x 3
  14. ikillyou1990

i run everything on high as well. i have been running everything on high since beta. never had any issue before the update. this is how its been with everyone i know. to pull the "upgrade your computer then" card is pointless when its an issue relating to the game. not the users pc.
    • Up x 1
  15. skull4squadron

how u do that?
    I'm in the same boat as this guy.
    never had a problem with this game till the patch.
    • Up x 1
  16. Jyrox

To get anything done, you do open a ticket, although I always applaud forum speak. A lot of people thnk forums are ignored, but they are not. There are a lot of moderators, and they are very hand's off.

I ask you to read this:

https://www.soe.com/support/supportTopics.vm?category=PC&id=027

If you have any further problems, then please message me tomorrow (12 hours time) and I will help you!
  17. DeltaBlackWater

should of bought the 50%+ XP Boost when it was on sale. lol. Although i do feel like they owe me 2 days of it back, especially since its a weekend. I wouldn't quite demand a refund, but would like some more days where they do Double XP or least give one free XP boost after everything is fixed or up to par.
  18. Jyrox

Sod it! I hope the money payers get a nice bonus from last weekend, one that makes them smile and allows SOE to bank the money! Fair is fair right!
  19. XRaDiiX

You're quite the idiot i said i had 30-40 fps in larger battles before now affter patch im getting 5-15 fps CONSTANTLY and its stuttering like crazy. 500 SC refund would be cool since i'm crashing every 30 mins now and can't play without extremel LAG

It's not my PC that's the problem its complacent brownnosers like you who get paid SOE 5$ a post to post that complacent bullcrap
    • Up x 1
  20. innociv

Dude, calm down.

Message support about it if you really can't play this week and they MIGHT be able to help you if you're nice. You don't have to rage on the forums.
    • Up x 1