To all those whining about SOE.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PanzerShrimp, Feb 3, 2013.

1. PanzerShrimp

To all those whining about SOE, about "pay 2 win" about "lack of communication" "not caring" and SO MUCH MORE.

Go play a game owned by a company like EA.

Then come back and apologize.
    • Up x 5
  2. HannaDest

SOE is certainly better then EA, no doubt but that does not make them acceptable by default.
    • Up x 4
  3. Rhinzual

That's like telling me that I should eat **** because I'm not a fan of eating raw chicken.
    • Up x 1
  4. PanzerShrimp

There better then a lot of companies.

Just remember planetside 2 is PC only, HOW MANY COMPANIES MAKE PC ONLY FPS SHOOTERS NOW???

There's a reason why Battle field is now a console port, Money, and easier.

Imagine if this game was a console Port? Because they could of done that.
  5. nabiul

I did. Their games work. You might not like them, but they work.
  6. HannaDest

True, sadly. SOE has vision sometimes but somehow they always manage to fail. Still they deliver good games but they could be so much more :(
    • Up x 1
  7. Maidere

I did what you told me to do and I dont intend to go back and apologize, sorry.
  8. phreec

Barely. M26 Dart anyone?
  9. OSUSentinel

Scope and vision. I think people underestimate how successful this game has been and what the devs have accomplished. And the good news the game will continue to get better as we move forward.
  10. PanzerShrimp

EA games work? LOL.
  11. nabiul

The good thing about player owned servers is that they all pretty much banned OP and BS weapons. Still, the dart worked.

Again, you might not like it, but it worked. More than I can say for anything in PS2.
  12. PanzerShrimp

I think people also underestimate the fact that a game like this DOESN'T"T Exist anywhere else.

They could of taken the easy road and quick money making route and gone Planet side 2 for X-Box. If they had done that this game would be.....don't even want to think about it.
    • Up x 1
  13. GunSlingerAUS

Guys, we should appreciate the huge number of entitled, whining, selfish and ungrateful posters here on these forums. It's a sign that the game is doing incredibly well, and you'll find the same kind of pathetic gamer fouling up the Call of Duty and Battlefield forums with their poorly spelt, incomprehensible garbage. These burger-flipping, call-center-phone-answering D-grade humans have absolutely no idea of the science that goes into a technological accomplishment of this scale, so they'll never understand the magnitude of fixing something as seemingly simple as making players render at distance. Yes, it does make it harder to find a constructive conversation on the official forums, but that's why we have reddit!
  14. PanzerShrimp

The dart DID NOT work.....
  15. rocketchicken

I read threads like these when I need a good laugh.
  16. nabiul

I don't know what battlefield 3 you played, the dart was being abused so bad by certain players, and only certain players that most servers banned it.
  17. icesail

I just love how people make excuses for a multi-BILLION dollar company with the same fervor as they make excuses to their teachers when they do not do their homework..... And we know what grade they get from their teachers but are trying to convince us that a multi-billion dollar company has a hard time providing good support and products that work.
  18. PanzerShrimp

Exactly my point?
  19. bodmans

ok, i kow going cross-platform is good BUT have you ever seen a F2P MMOFPS on a console? the concept could work but i dont think lots of people would be too happy about it.
  20. PharmD

I'm betting PlanetSide 2 will be a launch title for PS4. Not saying this is a bad thing, it can be good if it's done right and all the major problems are fixed by then.