[Suggestion] Nerf Infil they are OP!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Corezer, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Corezer

When they use their cloak they sparkle in the sunlight, like FRIGGIN VAMPIRES!!!

Of course I run this game with a 9600gt and a phenom2 940, so I hunt you *****es down like blade!!!

WESLEY SNIPES IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!
  2. icesail

Hey, no self respecting vampire would go for the sparkling thing... .only the Twilight sad crowd likes sparkling vampires......

So I would consider that a nerf, turning a goth vampire into a Twilight vampire..... just sad
  3. VelcroPudding

hey Wesley, aren't you still in jail?
  4. giltwist

[IMG]

Not even as good as vampires. See that ugly short guy on the right? With a simple success on a Wits+Stealth+Obfuscate roll, he can become totally invisible, and he's a lot more noticeable to begin with than a spandex leotard. No, clearly Infiltrators are 15th generation Caitiff from the Time of the Thin Blood. We can even walk around in the daylight. </geek>
    • Up x 2
  5. Corezer

yeah, God forbid I cheat some taxes, it's worse than murdering a dude!
  6. Rhinzual

I had a geekgasm read that post.
    • Up x 1
  7. VelcroPudding

well, it's nice to see they are giving you something productive to do while you wait for the script for blade 7 to be written
  8. Corezer

nah, that movie got taken over by b-list actors.

Im working on "Another Brother is an Enemy of the State Again"
    AND it's gonna be based off a true story!
  9. Mitten

God damn this nWoD crap.
    Imo, infiltrator cloak SHOULD be more like Obfuscate: o instead of Obfuscate: oooo
    It should require effort to be invisible, moving slowly, staying away from strong light sources, flashlights and headlights, rather than be straight up invisibility.
  10. Kugelfisch

I was wondering about that sparkle stuff in Twilight and finally figured it out: They are albinos!
    They don't die in sunlight, have magic powers and are made of granite. What does that sound like? That's right, albinos!
  11. Antich

They should just let us shoot while cloaked, that would make at least one cloak useful for absorbing a little damage. As it is now, the only thing cloaks do are prevent you from shooting. Hell, they make you even more of a target, harder to spot which one is the infiltrator in a group of ppl if they don´t cloak :D