FPS is still bad...not going to force myself to play a broken game right now.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy65, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Slyguy65

It is a sad thing when they promise optimization and they literally screw it up even worse.

Why did they feel the need to add crap no one wanted instead of fixing things...why.

why why why...

STOP PUSHING OUT MORE STUFF AND JUST IMPROVE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE....

NO ONE WANTED THE STUPID NEW COLORS CRAP...or at least not THE WAY it is now...its so simplistic and stupid...maybe if it was more elaborate (mini map colors, facility colors, squad colors) but nope...just one color for everything...no..just...just don't.

If you guys are still trying to work through the broken new update...why.

It is nothing but frustration...why bother frustrating yourself with the new colors and broken FPS, and still broken things like med kits and crashes...why.

P.S

If you don't have an issue with the color crap...it is most likely because you are not TR, when you are trained to shoot everything red and then see red is allies now...ya.

Plus NC is what things used to look like....so ya.

NC and TR both have issues with charlie looking like vanu.

"Just change your colors-"

Why should i have to make my faction green the other yellow and the other pink just to distinguish them...FFS.

IT WAS FINE THE WAY IT WAS...

The game is doing nothing but disappointing more and more...

*ends rant*
  2. Jex =TE=

3 FPS is not playable. Me and my squad of 10+ won't be coming back until they've fixed this BS.

How on earth did they manage to **** it up THIS bad????
  3. icesail

When your company goes from being worth 100 billion dollars to 10 billion dollars in less them 10 years, you know something is really ****** up with them.

My guess is they do not have the money to pay for testing, and barely have the money to spend in development. They are trying to "pay as you go" by releasing a game that should still be in early Beta and have the user support the process.
  4. ent|ty

Too many unneeded changes, FPS sluggish, spawn camping continues if even more feverishly, bases still give favor to attackers, gimped up team colors that wasn't broken....

There can only be one thing to do now.

Too bad. It had potential but turned into an auto-locking, spawn camp to capture, nub-sausage team deathmatch.
  5. MeowMix986367

The color changes were for the color blind folks. It helps, but they need to allow all colors on all icons/squads/hud to be adjustable, they still can't see the game properly.

Maybe hire a color blind person to sit down with the devs at their physical desks for a week.
  6. Bambolero

Big fights still a slideshow, unplayable.
    This patch couldn't possibly go any worse.
    PS2 hit the bottom.
  7. Selerox

The colour options should have been added as options. They absolutely should have been added. But off by default. There was nothing wrong with the default for 95% of players, why why change it to something more confusing and tbh worse looking?
  8. Guidaux

guys if you havent changed your ini to ultra yet, you should! it helps alot. my specs are below and they are just average but i still get decent FPS to consider it "playable". i like that vehicles dont skid anymore! much more realistic vehicle gameplay.
  9. Dark-Odin

Alot of the stuff I like, I love the fact I can change colours of each faction to appear and I'm not colour blind however the frames is just pushing it and why am I losing frames while sitting in a vehicle! I just tested it and I was in my skyguard with about 13-15 frames I jump out and it goes up to 34+ frames what the hell is that about. The game does feel smoother in certain areas though and then other times it just runs like crap.
  10. Jex =TE=

The bases designs I agree are useless as defensive structures but the spawn camping is part of the strategy and TBH, if you're pushed back that far you should realise the fight is lost and go somewhere else.

Anywhere you spawn, that's where everyone will be when they have killed everyone else in the area. People make out like the fight starts as spawn camping. Every fight I've been in that's not how the fighting starts, it's where it ends as it naturally is going to. The spawn camping isn't the issue imo, the base design is as they offer no real value to the defenders.
  11. Diodeone

This is exactly why I refuse to pay for 6 months or a year sub to this game and opt for the month-to-month fee. I do feel bad for those who bought the year sub and now have crappy FPS....NOT...suckers!