[Bug] L100 Python HEAT does not Impact

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sapperific, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Sapperific

So this is a pretty severe bug that I found today post Hotfix. On the TR Lightning with HEAT rounds there is no impact, as in no explosion on Landscape or Enemy so I just sit there firing blanks essentially.

I don't know if it's more extensive than that, perhaps someone else can chime in if they've seen this. Just FYI it worked post update but not after the Hotfix this morning.
  2. JakNymbus

The same with VS, I have so far tried the HEAT and HE with both just firing blanks......... :(
  3. flynn444

Have the same problem with Python HE on my VS Lightning. I tried swapping weapons in and out, then summoning the tank again, but that didn't fix it.
  4. Coldmeister

Yes, they are aware of this issue. I would also like to add Vanguard Turrets and Base Turrets to the list of blank shooters.
  5. Moth Hunter

Actually (at least for me), there IS an explosion with effect to enemies, provided I'm so close as to actually having the tip of my gun inside the enemy vehicle. I's like the range of the weapon is set to zero, or something...
  6. KNFr-Rhe7oric

A lot of vehicles seem to be having this issue. I have it for the default machine guns for both the Mosquito and the Scythe. I don't play NC, but I assume that they would be having this same issue too, making dogfights that much more difficult since you're just firing blanks.
  7. TainaraFox

same whit the prowler (standart main weapon) and i thing no DMG as well fierd at a Max 5m away from me 6-8 shots and he did not die. no explotions or any thing jusst the sound.
  8. Sikres

TR and NC have problems. Vanu are pwns us. that suspicius e.e