Good god this is just terrible!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SharpeShooter, Feb 3, 2013.

1. SharpeShooter

This patch has broken so much I don’t know where to start :(

1. My FPS has plummeted, as soon as I get into a fight it drops to 5-13 fps.
    2. Hackers are having a wet dream at the moment, we cant report them because they who you killed and who killed you does not show up in the general tab... we can report are outfit members and not hackers haha brilliant.
    2. Infiltrators with SMGs..... this is just crazy. I thought ok give it ago but when you go toe to toe with an infiltrator you expect to win... not any more unless you use the SMG to counter the infiltrator you die.
    3. Im not even going to get started on the stupid colour scheme SOE have put into the game. All I can say is, I logged on and within 5 mins I had been killed by 15 other TR players lol.

My KD has dropped by like 1 to 1.5 because of this terrible fps and just weird **** going on! SORT IT OUT GUYS
  2. ReconDelta

Sharpe, your life is now worthless. Your KD ratio is subpar. Time to cash out.
    • Up x 4
  3. Lord Robert

Recon is right. Its over man, its over.
    • Up x 1
  4. TheScapegoat

Be careful, tears can have unexpected side effects.

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  5. SharpeShooter

hahahahahaha I know my life is over lol. Honestly though guys they need to sort the FPS issues its terrible!
  6. MrLee.NO

Your K/D dropped by 1 to 1.5 since yesterday?

I call bulls*it or a player with VERY little play time.
    • Up x 1
  7. Bambolero

You forgot to mention the broken tanks and the constant stuttering/hitching.
    Game is unplayable for many.
    I know SoE ment well when they released a big patch in a weekend but considering it wasn't tested properly it was a big gamble and it didn't pay off...
    Disaster of a patch mid weekend when everyone plays the most while there are no devs around to fix stuff.. at leats not on a sunday it seems.
    The yesterday's hotfix didn't fix much of anything, it just broke the tanks.
  8. Draxo

9. SGT Ace

I got mine 0.59 and I'm not whining... KD is not everything. I feel usefull, I'm sundy driver/medic/lib pilot. :)
  10. SharpeShooter

not overall mate just playing normaly
  11. Tigga

Since when was 13d 16h 7m, BR 58 very little playtime?
  12. MrLee.NO

Ah. More plausible :)

see above.
  13. n0pax

I agree on all of the mentioned reasons except the infiltrators. The severe nerf to cloaking potentially offsets their newfound SMG toy. I'm not sure I need more testing, with like, above 30 fps >_>;
  14. exLupo

Similar type Carbines and ARs have faster TTKs and infils have 100 less shield than everyone else. The math is always in favor of the non-infil. The only issue is that the infil is more likely to get the first shot and, in general, that's who wins regardless of weapons involved.

You shoulda been here for when they had shotguns...
  15. gobbybobby

Turn down GFX options
    Turn shadows off in user settings (in games directory)
    Turn resolution down, I went from 1600*1080 to 1280*900 and frames increased from 15-20 to solid 60-70 (I might see if I can cap it at 60), still drops to 15-20 in big battles, but had that before patch.

4 hour play session, my KDR was 1.52, I used to struggle to break even, game still looks good with all options on lowest + your KDR does'nt suffer.

If you HAVE to have the GFX option up high or play high resolution, either wait for optimization patch or upgrade PC.
  16. SharpeShooter

I was lol Iv been playing all the way through beta, I was just hoping that it would turn out different with SMGs lol. I fully understand that the infil has 100 less shield and I feel bad for saying it, but it just does not feel right infiltrators having SMGs, I just cant get over the thought process of infiltrators being snipers, I'm sure I will get used to it lol. I just don't think an infiltrator should be able to mow there way through 5-6 people.
  17. SharpeShooter

I have done most of that but turning down my resolution.... umm no I dont think I will do that! My computer is a good rig and I shouldn't have to! SOE needs to fix what ever is causing the problem. Before the patch I was running over 100 fps in the warp gate and 50-60 in large battles, the problem is not my settings its on there side. thanks for your help though its appreciated.
  18. Jex =TE=