Massive warping, unplayable lag since patch?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Feral, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Feral

Anyone else experience massive warping of all players and lag since patch? My internet is fine and it was seamless before the patch, now everyone is constantly warping around. I tried deleting my user options file and resetting it, but it hasn't fixed anything.

Anyone have fixes or suggestions? Or is this just me?
    • Up x 4
  2. Bloodlet

No it's mentioned in a few other threads here.
  3. Apneal

Yep, besides my FPS being chopped in half, I see players warping around now :(
    • Up x 1
  4. Feral

do you have any links? i couldnt seem to find any existing ones.
  5. OutbreakMonkey

Here is a thought. Log a support ticket?
  6. Mattsville1

7. Diamond Sword

So far I am lucky; I haven't seen any more warping or glitchy people than before the update (but don't get me wrong, it was pretty bad even before this update). Just getting microstutters and an overall decrease in performance.
  8. Feral

yes, thats exactly what im experiencing, glad to see im not alone in this, and if thats the case i believe ill stay logged out for now, last thing i want to do is get banned unjustly. Has there been any player fixes yet? my FPS seems to be generally fine otherwise.
  9. Diplocaulus

MAJOR warping, especially aircraft. They're dancing ALL over the sky. Genudine (US West 20) server.

Also had a Flash approach me while I was parked inside my Lightning in a building and the Flash started alternately appearing inside then outside the building.
  10. Bloodlet

Same. Plus if I stay connected for 5-10 minutes I invariably lock up or CTD.
  11. Hot Kinky Jo

Yeah i am getting it as well, its only minor when i run but avery second it seems to do a short skip
    also the FPS is down.:(
  12. lilbabygiraffelegs

Just logged in and I can confirm that. Massive fxck all going on screen at warpgate, I.E. Warping, minimap completely broken, lag, nearly half the fps, etc.

SOE. What. did. you. do?
  13. Feral

glad to see more people with it, as much as i wish it was perfect for all at least its a major issue, and something should be done.
  14. mackattack

happening to me too
  15. Feral

dont know if the hotfix actually fixed this issue for anyone else, but apparently its still happening to me, also a bunch of other **** is broken now?
  16. SFS Lovenought

THE PATCH RUINED EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D
  17. Revanmug

yup, keep bumping this. If anything, that hotfix just created more problems. Did it actually fix anything?
  18. Feral

As far as i can see, perhaps massive fps drops are a bit better now? Either way they broke even more stuff and most of the major issues were not fixed at all, going to need alot more hotfixes at this rate.
  19. Jed142

Hi,

I am having the same issue.

I am begining to believe that its a router issue as some sticky posts suggests. What router do you have? Can you share some router settings? Can anyone with knowladge of routers and nextwork stuff, help with what settings within hte router that would make this issue possible. ( see video in linked post : http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...s-the-other-problems-flying-everywhere.87669/ )

I have a Netgear CG3100, This is my speed test:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2482480612.png

Do we need to port forward etc..? if so what ports?

Cheers,
    Jed
  20. Fluffer

LOL Once again SOE managed to dash our hopes into the ground, spit on them, take a crap, then bury them. So much for this magical patch.

Happens to me too. WTF. Can't even play.