I foresee it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyscha

EU servers going up just as we go to bed, and the US servers coming online perfectly just as the Americans wake up.
  2. Bagginz

3. Jac70

The servers should be back up in about 20 minutes. I expect a delay mind you, maybe an hour and 20 minutes.

Worst case scenario, servers go back up. No one can get into the servers. They come down and then people find another 4.5Gb patch waiting to download :D
  4. Brissles

Is this really an issue?
  5. 13lackCats

Go ahead... do it:

[IMG]
  6. Dusty El Lion

SoE is a US based company, and its on the opposite end of the US from you. Timezones are a thing. I'm sure if Sony where EU based I'd probably be as screwed up by time as you all are.
  7. ShockATC

thats the behaviour we need here... more insults ...
  8. Lord Robert

Are you really complaining that American devs working on a game made in America in a building in America are working on an American time frame?
  9. CactusLynx

10. Cinnamon

You go to bed around mid afternoon on a Saturday? I thought that most gamers only started waking up around then.
  11. Leathrewulfe

England should have had the foresight to win the American Revolutionary War for Euro-gamers everywhere! Blame England!
    • Up x 2
  12. Dingus148

Oh come off it. It's not a tragedy. The patch is a little inconvenient, but big whoop. It'll be up by tomorrow. Europeans don't realise how good they have it, and the cries of "OH NOES, OUR MULTIPLE SERVERS ON OUR HIGH SPEED CONNECTIONS" ring a little hollow. All I'm saying is it could be worse. Don't act like I'm poking fun at the terminally ill and get a sense of humor, you wet blanket.
  13. Vreki

No, but I am still pissed that they cant be bothered to give us the time in UTC or GMT.
  14. ArmedGoose

Sleep instead of playing Saturday nights?
    Begone Weakling!
  15. ShockATC

see... another insult... why? what did i do to you? did i stole your bread or something?
    Why do you call us "Eurojerks" ? cant you people from down under behave like normal people? did a kangaroo punch you on the head? what happend mate? whats wrong with you? need some talk?
  16. HannaDest

My dear fellow European. these people live and work on a different continent. They have work shedules and need to sleep sometimes. Often it is night there and day here and vice versa. Their behaviour is understandable given the context in my book.
    • Up x 1
  17. Kediec

Deal with it.

Downtimes are part and parcel of MMO's, especially when they are being as actively developed as this one.
    If you can't handle it, go and stay with offline single player games.

Yes, i am in the EU, and no, i couldn't care less if they only come up at midnight tonight, i will still be able to play tomorrow, and the day after that , and the day after that etc etc etc etc.

Anyone would think SOE was removing days from your actual life with the way people cry over downtimes .
  18. Dingus148

Okay, I'm going to assume English is your second language. Jerk is nothing, like bastard. You call your friends jerks. (Down here we call them something else, but it'll never get past the filter.) And no we don't talk like normal people, but at least we don't annex Poland
  19. Kracken

Then crashing all day and being brought down so they are all nice and fixed for you whiny euros :p!!

[IMG]
  20. HannaDest

Are you aware that Poland is an European country ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.