Waterson Event 2/1/2012 8pm est

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Fear The Amish

From the people who brought you BRIT v VA and VS v NC bring you.....
    [IMG]

For one night only lets all kick each others teeth in!
    • Up x 2
  2. Reizod

Oooh, time to dust off my trusty Tiger Fin Scythe for some action! :cool:
  3. joe smo

Gasp!
    VA is holding the crown and not the TR?
    BLASPHEMY!

*brought to you by a TR- Waterson

glad to see more events, a big Thank you to the people that organize them.
  4. Hael

Does this mean the NC won't be warpgated on indar for a whole day? Oh joy!
    • Up x 1
  5. DukeFlash

I hope TR/NC warpgate you then go for The Crown.
  6. guiltyspark

this sounds pretty sic , does this mean TR dont shoot at NC?
  7. The Funk

Team with TR? Pass.

Wouldn't want the tinfoil hat guys realizing we actually fight the vanu.
  8. DukeFlash

That's what the 'Vanu Alliance' is proposing but I seriously doubt the TR zerg would obey or even get word of it.
    Honestly, a 2 vs 1 challenge is a bit arrogant to me.
  9. mrmoneda

The general theme for the TR and NC on Waterson currently seems to be "DON'T LET THE VANU TAKE ANYTHING" since the TR wrestled Indar from our weeks-long grip, so not really arrogant... just business as usual. :cool:
    • Up x 1
  10. TheShrapnelKing

Never. EVER. The banner really should have said VA/NC vs. TotalBiscuit's Army (the Waterson TR, but that's what I call them), since there's way more of them than there are VS.
  11. DukeFlash

I've seen just as many 'don't let the NC taken anything!' moments on Waterson/Indar where both the TR and Vanu try to curb-stomp the NC into their warpgate for no reason other than they can.

The NC and Vanu at other times have directly cooperated in trying to wrestle the bonus out of TR's hands...
    so don't act like it's all NC & TR, I see much much more direct and indirect cooperation between the NC & VS than NC & TR.
  12. VSDerp

we never have events on mattherson :mad:
  13. Hael

Yes we do. Every day is "warpgate the NC on Indar while they take both Amerish and Esamir Day"
    • Up x 1
  14. VSDerp

:eek: totally forgot ! lol
  15. Fear The Amish

hey hey hey lets just have a nice big event to kick every one is the balls! sound good?
  16. mrmoneda

Lies and propaganda!

[IMG]
  17. Moridin6

XOO all the way
  18. Skadi

Essentialy this event
    - Whoever owns the crown at the start of the event wins.
  19. The Funk

We win.

No TR assistance required. In fact, I have reason to believe they were shooting at us the whole time.
  20. Fear The Amish

lol was alot of fun we got some GREAT fights against the TR at both Dahaka and Camp Connery. Glad the NC fell for the whole crown part of it kept you guys from being a factor ;)