G40-F Ranger ONLY available with Station Cash. For your sake SOE, I hope this is a mistake.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NJC Blackout, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Xizwhoa

No mistake. You f2p guys are like American welfare recipients. You can shell out a few bucks you babies.
  2. Aliasse

[IMG]
    Price code probably wasn't entered properly... not a bug just a programmer not double checking his program script.
    they should streamline all the prices so all they need to do is copy n' paste.
    ==========================
    800 Cert Points or 700 SC points.
    ==========================
  3. {joer

Wow poor people get mad about not getting free stuff. Explains Obama getting reelected.
    • Up x 2
  4. Kediec

I can answer that.

They are cosmetics, have no effect on how you play the game and are just FLUFF. Therefore, you want it , you PAY for it.

Want cosmetics, stop being a cheap skate and buy it.
  5. Xizwhoa

You are now my national hero.
  6. Xizwhoa

But seriously those that pay are the only reason there's a game to even play. You welfare bads shouldn't be allowed to play without paying something. But like America, most people want something for nothing.
  7. sustainedfire

I was joking.
  8. Col_Jessep

ITT: You can't buy a sense of humor. :)
  9. Jaloro

Lol at spending at least 10 mins coming up with a worthless thread. Then going on an entitlement rant while being too pikey to contribute to the games development.