Issue with g2a missles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shadowbayne, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Shadowbayne

Just logged on and left the warp gate flew just south of the peris amp station and was assisting a magrider taking back a base. NC pops up on top of one of the buildings and i fire two shots. suddenly my scythe is in the red and im instantly dead... no lock on notification nothing just insta kill. Is there a glitch going on or whats the deal cause this is not the first time this has happened to me and its making flying my scythe (the one thing i enjoy the most btw) unbearable as i can't do nothing without getting my *** handed to me without any means of saving myself or fighting back..
  2. cann0nf0dder

seems a little bit like lag, rocket incomming within lag, more lag and dead, dunno ....
    another explanation, there was an mbt who shot you with his maingun ...

you took a look at the who killed you screen and what did the dmg to you and you're positive it was a g2a missle maybe an unguided dumbfire with higher dmg?
  3. Shadowbayne

naw was no other tanks but ours we had them backed up into the spawn room with the elevator to the roof.. it was a g2a missle cause i have the same one on my NC toon. Thats what struck me as odd. it said 100% dmg from the one source and that was that rocket.. yet no lock on at all on my screen at all. I too think its lag of some sort and i posted once before here about it but got no response
  4. LeanV

If you died from the dumbfire rockets, there has been a new hack going around where dumbfires become instant traveling hitscan weapons. You can be flying in hardcore loops while afterburing, but you WILL be killed by M-7 Dumbfires every time you enter the area.
  5. The King

There's something going on out there.
    While my brother and I run a liberator, something is instantly killing it and it shows nothing damaging it.
    It's not people flying into it.

It happened many times since we started to use the liberators. His gets killed from... I have no idea what. Then I get mine and it's instantly killed too.

What is happening? No idea.
  6. -Crotalus-

Wow seriously ....so lame, it's bad enough getting drilled by the aa locking missiles (I'm new so no counter measure systems....which means mobs of infantry I can't even see wreck me anytime I fly heavy contested space) now fail kids have to hack that **** too?

When is soe going to start getting serious with the ban hammer, I'm a few days from getting paid and about to get a ps3 for dust 514 just so I don't have to deal with the insane amount of cheaters in this game

It's seriously worse than battlefield 3 in this game