Default Rocket Launcher

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by xXJon2011Xx, Jan 27, 2013.

1. xXJon2011Xx

Please add a cert for a scope and the wire-guided capabilities for the rocket.

Reason for this thread, I'm tired of getting killed by low flying aircraft.
    A wire-guided launcher, if ever introduced in the game, needs to be as strong or slightly weaker than the default rocket. Making it wire-guided a cert for the default rocket is probably best solution.
  2. EvilKoala

They've mentioned adding a player guided rocket. But chances are, it's going to be really slow. And have you tried the default rocket on ESFs? It one shots them and it's really not too hard to learn to hit them if they're low. Especially if they're making a pass at you.
  3. Lucidius134

Wire Guided? Same damage as default? Heeeckkk no
  4. Deavonere

I've heard about new attachments (coming soon) for weapons, and launchers were mentioned too, so let's wait. There probably will be scopes or some projectile velocity buff. Maybe some more ammo extension, but I don't think we will see any option for missile guidance in basic launchers.
  5. LittleDi

IMO launchers are the least useful weapon of the Heavy. There are only 2 places they fall into. Underpowered or too inaccurate for any use.
  6. Deavonere

I played HA almost only for launchers and I've got them all. It's the only sure thing against magrider spam.