Dear SOE and other Infiltrators.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Badname0192, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Badname0192

I play infiltrator on NC. I use the Longshot because originally I thought I was going to be able to fire out beyond 400m and be able to see what is out there. Lately I have not been doing so. On the crown anything outside of around 370m would just disappear. I could see Sunderers beyond 800 meters, but not anything between me and it resembling infantry. I see ghost driven ATVs within the ranges of 400 meters to 800 meters. Is there something I can do to fix the rendering or have you just worked in an inside 400 meter or so combat area?

Thank you all for any responses that pertain to the issue I bring to the forum.
  2. Timeraider

See Woodman during the evening.. 100 meters drawdistance IF your lucky.

This cant be helped by anything we can do... its the servers that decide the drawdistance. Also untill its better optimised it would probably be like 1 fps for alot of people if it showed full drawdistance..

still not happy with the low drawdistances though.
  3. Humbucker

Is it just me or was draw distance far better during Beta? I played infiltrator predominantly during beta and there was actually good cause to cert a 10x or 12x scope, I was killing at ranges far beyond what is culled now and they were full servers too. I remember remarking on how amazing the draw distance was and if they got that right the massive world fps could actually work!
    Now I'm frequently unable to use the full range of a 4x scope without culling. My targets are disappearing moments before I take a shot or after I take the first shot on a bolt-action. Its ridiculous.
    The only thing that I can think of is they nerfed the draw distance to facilitate lower end rigs and everyone else gets boned to balance it out.
  4. Qui17

An option for this would be amazing.