Is there action going on on Amerish ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShakaFire, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ShakaFire

On your server ?

ATM on Mallory, its an actual no man's land.
  2. HerpTheDerp

Cobalt, unless some outfit decides to roll it, pretty much never.
  3. BrickaBracka

Much the same. I never see anything beyond a few enemies detected on any of the three servers I play on. Really is a shame. I like amerish. During the UES it was so refreshing to have something happen somewhere else other than the T of indar. I sit around capping empty bases on amerish all the time just hoping for a spark. I don't know how people never tire of indar. I hope the upcomming patch does something to help with this.
  4. UniqueLaharal

Jaeger server here. Its either once in a blue moon when sizeable action happens on amerish, or a single outfit rolls it and the map stays that color for a long while. Currently its NC's.
  5. Dubious

No, cause its mostly suck for ground there
  6. Dell Conagher

Soltech. Nothing but chains of ghostcapping back and forth. Does make for some decent low intensity battles, expecially when playing solo.
  7. ecomizombi

Genudine player. I dont know why people talk about adding more continents. we have 3 and 2 of them are empty 24/7

Would anyone be up for starting a multi server and multi faction outfit dedicated to starting fights on Amerish and Esamir? All 3 factions, with 2 full galaxys each fighting in the same base would put an Instant Action deploy marker on the map and more people would join in.
  8. ReNiki

Is there water on Amerish? Can we inhabit it?
  9. DeusExMachina

What most ppl seem to not notice is that even if everyone but you on the server was playing on amerish and you'd be on for e.g. indar the map would still tell you that there's completly no activity on amerish whatever indicator you'd check.
  10. Sebastos

Ceres - no man's land.
  11. Hawkins

Amerish usually has very little action on Miller. I tend to avoid it because with its many Mountains it is very hard to get from one Base to another in a Vehicle.

I like the Base Design but just hate the Roads there. You can have really good fights in some of them.
    If you don't have a Galaxy it just takes 4x longer to get to your destination than indar/Esamir and for me it's not fun to travel around so much without action.
  12. Hellspawn

Amerish was exciting when it was introduced in beta but has been fairly lackluster on release. Driving can be fairly annoying on the map. I also noticed that it never seems like you can hot drop to any of the hexes there when clicking through the map. It seems like it would be an excellent place for utilizing the galaxy because of the poor roads.

Perhaps a lot of new players still don't realize that the location of the spawn control is in their respective warp gate and the "bug" with the map and drop zones prevents them from visiting any other place than Indar.

Definitely a shame as it has some really interesting bases.
  13. Dubious

Amerish maps arent even updated so if you drive you wont be on a road.. (according to map)
  14. nella

There's usually action between TR and NC on Miller during prime time. VS never leaves their beloved Indar.
  15. ent|ty

There's usually a faction zerging all the undefended bases, then they leave.. then the other factions do the same.