Final TR acceptance picture of UES Trophy...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LadyE, Jan 26, 2013.

1. LadyE

The TRUTH behind the lies...

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. {joer

TB kinda looks like me before I went on a diet, hit the gym, and got hairclub. TB if you are reading this, hit me up man, I can help you. Also lose the beard.
    • Up x 1
  3. LadyE

Neck beards, designed to hide the double chins. Nice beltline, but he still looks better than DVSDelrith, what a tele tubby.
    • Up x 1
  4. Krabbette

I knew TB when he was a radioshow host and not some "E-famous *** clown". He was a bell-end then and he is a bell-end now, he only gets worse as time goes on. Atleast he used to be alright when he wasn't in his "On-air persona" which has become his real persona.
  5. Rhinzual

I swear, the moment I saw that picture for the first time, I felt sorry for the girl. She's got this look on her face, that "They aren't paying me nearly enough for this humiliation and I hate where my life has taken me" look.
    • Up x 2
  6. Kyle_Katarn

I know it stings, but that's no reason to lash out like butt hurt children.
    • Up x 3
  7. VSMars

That "girl" is 30. She might hate her life, but by now she should be old enough to be able to take it into her hands if she should ever wish to change it. :)
  8. Krabbette

True enough.. but still I'd hate to be her.. dealing with an *** clown like TB.
  9. Crowbar Sr

In this thread: Vanu crying
  10. Zanduh

That's a piss poor observation.

In this thread: Vanu bashing TB. You're inferring the crying.
    • Up x 1
  11. SolRG

I find it strange the Vanu won the majority of the competition, but it says the TR won. That makes no sense to me.
    TR is the biggest faction, of course they would win a popularity contest with TB at the helm(enormous fanbase). Nothing against the guy, i'm subscribed and stuff, i just don't understand how you can lose but win.
  12. Malfice

I only have one question:

Did TB intend to look like a po rn producer/director when he was getting ready for the event?
    • Up x 1
  13. vegitayo

Yeah guys show them !! i bet that this bunch of 13yo's will fix this problem ! yeah guys... right guys?........riight ?...guys?...
    Seriously now you act like someone actually won something -_-' no one CARES !!! NO ONE !
    Grow up and try the real world's light once in a while is quite nice there and stop crying like babies and grow up , life's thought deal with it !
  14. Hydragarium

Mmm... the sweet alien religion tears. Please continue - I've grown thirsty.
  15. Koadster

TB looks better then a 17 old kid who just hit puberty with tons of pimples and oily skin *cough* levelderp.
  16. Rhinzual

Keep in mind that it's a popularity contest. Maybe you need to drink alien religion tears because your corporations aren't giving you enough water rations to win freedom.
  17. SolRG

They're gonna need that water now...
    for that burn!
  18. t31os

Haters be hating, TB rocks and is a great caster. I smell envy in this thread..
  19. Rhinzual

I've watched some of his stuff and frankly I wasn't impressed. He's popular on YouTube but well, it's YouTube. I never even heard of him until I browsed the Kingdoms of Amalur board on GameFAQs and saw a thread mentioning him, that's it. He ain't no Peter Cullen or Frank Welker, so he doesn't seem very memorable.
  20. Zanduh

We've had intelligent conversations on other threads, don't know why you feel the need to be a ***** to people you falsely assume things about...
    • Up x 1