[Forum] Disappearing Roadmap Discussions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OMGSquirrel, Jan 26, 2013.

1. OMGSquirrel

• Up x 3
  2. rimau79

I have encountered the same problem in some other thread

It made me even to post twice there, both post are invisible, yet I can see them in my profile in posts listing
  3. Catfart

Same problem here.
  4. BenYeeHua

At the other planet side.:p
  5. Tikuto

Same problem. Regardless, lots of these suggestions just make me feel like I'm gonna be playing a new MMO in the future.
  6. NexAnima

Please fix this asap, this bug defeats the purpose of having the roapmap, as players can not express their thoughts and ideas other then thumbs up or thumbs down.
    • Up x 1
  7. HitmanN

Just noticed this too. Posted twice in the Flash revamp thread, both posts invisible. :<

Fix plz.
  8. Rago

Maybe they are there and you dont see them ? Did you LogIn ?
  9. tigerchips

They are all still there as it's in my feed, but it's not showing in the thread.
  10. o.Solei.o

11. OMGSquirrel

I got my own post back from Google's cache. Leaving it here because the roadmap won't let me post at all now.

In response to orbital strikes:
  12. Veratu SOE

The posts are not gone, they just aren't displaying properly with the new paginated function. We're working on fixing this right now.
    • Up x 2
  13. OMGSquirrel

Thankyou Veratu.
  14. riker

when is SOE going to be posting responses about each section of the roadmap summarizing what most of the players want?
    that would do alot to help the players work out some things
  15. Veratu SOE

This should be resolved now. Let me know if you have any further issues with the Roadmap section.

Thanks
    • Up x 1
  16. Spookydodger

Looks like I'm still getting this problem. A lot of links go to the last page of a discussion with no further content on it. Perhaps it guessed wrong at which page the topic existed on?