As a TR with lvl 5 Adrenaline shield and best guns.A 100% Stock Vanu HA is the most OP I ever felt!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ImGladUmad, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Aldaris

No, there isn't. There's a load of anecdotal opinion and not a shred of objective proof going on once in this entire thread.
  2. ImGladUmad

Look at the thread, hell look at the post above you.
  3. Aldaris

I looked at the thread. I've read every post. It's a lot of people saying yes it's OP and no it's not OP. There is no evidence. That link above is not proof of a weapon being overpowered. Anything else?
  4. Pinay

The high recoil and amazingly slow reload time will get you killed. ;)
  5. ImGladUmad

Is evidence that is better than other weapons tho.

Is ok keep dodging the facts.
  6. Aldaris

No, it isn't. Look at the plot for the CARV and the Orion. They're pretty much the same. Looking at the weapon stats shows they're pretty much the same. The Orion is not OP, and there are no facts supporting this.

It's ok, keep dodging reality and logic. The plots and your silly pictures are not definite proof that it's OP, so please stop stating it is.
  7. gunshooter

1) How old are you?
    2) Is english your first language?
  8. ImGladUmad

ORION has better stats...even when aiming down sights u move faster.
  9. wabbitseason

No, they aren't pretty much the same. The Orion plot is absolutely smaller, and significantly so. Come back to reality.
  10. Aldaris

Not significantly at all, and certainly not enough to make the Orion OP, which is the entire point of this thread. It is not enough evidence to show the Orion is OP. There's your reality, now go and smoke it.

The stats are very much the same with a few minor differences. Not enough to make the Orion OP. It's like saying because the CARV has double the magazine that means it's overpowered compared the Orion. The stats and the plots do not show the Orion as being OP.
  11. ImGladUmad

Except it has better stats...Is proven.

You move faster while ADS with ORION compared to TR LMG....Thats a huge positive difference.

I have enough experience in this game since August only playing HA to know when something is better o not.

and the ORION is the best LMG thus far IMO......Seems like the best High RoF LMG which is sad since that should be TR.
  12. Bambolero

This photoshop is the most acurate description of PS2 factions.
    Just like every video game ever created, you need difficulty grades or the less skilled players wont stick around if they can't kill **** from time to time.
    I play HA exclusively and after trying all 3 factions I settled on NC, because I like a challenge, VS was a snoozefest for me ( spray in direction of red dots regardless of how far it is and someone dies...)... thats just not how I like to play my games.
    This isn't even for a debate for any gaming vet that tried all factions, it's the Ez-mode scrubs that try to come up with the most hillarious excuses about Vanu and desperately try to downplay how easy is to play the faction.
  13. Aldaris

Experience != proof that something is OP. Try again. The stats are close enough that the Orion could hardly be classed on OP. Try again.

Lie some more Bambolero.
  14. ImGladUmad

It is OP...It has advantages all over the Carv/MSW.

Why do u avoid the fact that Strafing faster side to side is a big deal?........This is why Orion is a way better gun than the other 2.
  15. Aldaris

Again, you haven't proven so. Are we going to go around this forever until you provide the proof or ****?
  16. hostilechild

Funny part is i die to TR HA way more than VS HA, probably because VS HA seem to think they need to ADS ;) And well we all know when they get out of the scythe or magrider they are completely lost and not sure what to do :p

That aside, most TR i see are HA most VS i see are LA but have been seeing way more TR LA lately dam trac5.

My kill ratio vs VS is way better than TR.
    I played a TR and VS ha recently for ***** and giggles. Could hold down the fire button and not even bother to burst or control the site before enemies died at <15m hipfire under 30m ADS at longer ranges had to adjust a bit. NC with TR/VS weapon = amazing fighter, after learning to aim with NC HA weapons until you have foregrip/compensator/2x reflex (and even if swap comp for laser sight your hipfire will suck past 5m) but ADS is badass out to 50m
  17. VenomCarnage

People need to remember the facts.
  18. VictorDracul

Whine.........Whinge...........Whine.............Whinge...........Whine.............VS.........whinge..............whine.................OP...............whinge.............Whine.................NC.............Whinge............Recoil..................Whine.....................TR.................Whinge................Bullet Drop..........Whinge.................Whine................ ROF..................Whinge................Whine.................COF.................

Please, please, please stop this inane, pathetic arguing over what weapon is better than another. I've played as every faction using all the stock and alpha squad weapons plus a couple here n there I've unlocked myself. I am of the opinion that whatever weapon I use I manage to kill some people and some people manage to kill me. Do I sit there every time I die and micro-analyse why I might of died? Hell NO, because I'm too busy respawning getting ready to drill holes in my enemy. Am I good at this game?.....No, do I care?........No. Do the guns need re-balancing?..........No.

What really needs to happen here is for all you people who think the only reason you died was because the other person had an "OP ZOMG Better Gun than mine it so not fair NERF them all but me!!" need to get OVER it and just get on playing the game. The factions are different, the weapons are different do you get it yet......THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT!! DEAL WITH IT!! Learn to use what you got and if you can't deal with it change sides or bugger off.............................