The Roadmap is a good idea but you need MORE METAGAME ADDITIONS.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hamster, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hamster

Without a deep and satisfying metagame that makes fighting seem like there is a purpose we are all rapidly losing interest.

If anyone has suggestions on how SOE can improve the metagame please post your ideas here.

I'd love to see LLU's, doors, the rek, hacking certs, and many other things from PS1 incorporated into PS2.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Hosp

Many of us vets want all that back
  3. kurk_will_mutiny

I'm a vet and I don't want those things back.
  4. Phyr

Maybe they'll make a meta game with the lock outs and priority system, with a sprinkle of missions and achievements.
  5. Iksniljiksul

Define metagame. I don't think people understand what a sandbox game is meant to be. We can't have a game over. We can't have raids. All they can add are more tools and toys.

People need to stop using the term "metagame" just because it is something they read somewhere.

That which you asked fro have nothing to do with metagame so you need to define what your metagame would be. Everyone is being vague on purpose, because they have no idea what they want.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cowboyhomer

Everything you put here is basically the same as the stuff they are working on and you say they are about the metagame....How is that exactly?
  7. infinite loop

You mean add any meta game ideas. Not a single important change on the 6-month horizon that addresses the massive void that is the non-existent "meta game". Sinking ship this is.