[Suggestion] Remove KD stat from the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ianneman

It keeps people from attacking, causes them to ***** and farm without end, it stops teamplay, and all in all it's just terrible to have such a stat in a game that relies so much on attacking and teamplay.

High KDs have NO VALUE whatsoever.
    • Up x 1
  2. HerpTheDerp

Of course it does. The higher your KD the bigger your ***** is. Just like the bigger your TV or the faster your car.
    • Up x 1
  3. smokemaker

No
    I like my K/D

I have 3 characters.
    1.) I play solely for my K/D
    2.) I play solely for SPM ( thats the plan and play style. If i die in performance of an XP producing activity ... so what )
    3.) The guy I play when i'm drunk. Its my NC character of course. Screw him and his K/D or SPM. The game gods have cursed this lot. So i will work the hands of the gods and further punish the NC by bad playing and horrible deaths.

And I like the idea of adding stats. But hate the idea of removing stats. Personally, I don't care about your stats or your K/d,SPM. I dont play the game to worry about others.

As for K/D effecting your playing style. You bet and not at all. You cant code out the player pushing the keys. I think of it as adding alittle worth to a digital life.
  4. Wickedocity

Some people are stat ******. Some people like me don't care. Leave it.
  5. Runkel

Removing K/D would be the best thing ever.