TR and VS max suits.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by UnrealGaz, Jan 24, 2013.

1. UnrealGaz

after playing nc for over a month i went back to my old tr char (dumped a bit of SC into it).After rolling out in my max again i know why i stopped playing tr,The max suits are absolutly terrible compared too the nc,and i know the vs have it even worse.tr and vs maxes need a damage boost too be on par with the nc one. that is all
  2. Dkamanus

3. Revorn

At least NC owns one Unit, which isnt up. I have no Prob with. At least its not up in realy close Combats only.
  4. EsoEs

As far as VS are concerned, the weak Max units are balanced out (imo) by our superior tanks. Im OK with the different races having unique strengths/weaknesses, it would be boring if every race had equal strength everything.
    • Up x 3
  5. maxkeiser

NC maxes are fine. I just run away when I see one!
    • Up x 1
  6. GamerOS

Scatter Max suits, great at killing at anything within 10 Meters, but out of that range will loose easily to similarly equipped MAX suits.
    But people will call OP regardless.

Personally I'd love to have myself a VS or TR MAX, they are much better at supporting squads in a more wide range of situations.
    Outside of biolabs a scatter max is pretty much useless rather quickly.
  7. Revorn

Ye, some Distance and they are screwed.
  8. FightingFirst

Completely disagree. As a TR player the TR Max is fine. Its pretty easy to beat the NC Max by just staying at any sort of distance. The TR max is decent against every other infantry unit apart from the NC max at close range and will dominate the NC max at medium range. It seems pretty balanced to me and I dont think either NC or TR maxes need a change really.
    FF
  9. Kristan

Aaah, I remember those days when NC cried about their **** MAXes cuz they can't kill anything.

Well I find TR maxes good, especially with M3 Mercy.
  10. Rusky

I can't wait to try out my dual mercy TR max, running around spamming dual chainguns is just awesome and anyone who says otherwise is not as manly as I am !

I understand why people find the NC Hacksaw maxes to be very powerfull in close range engagements and I would support a similar weapon be granted to TR and VS (shotgun like AI MAX weapon) but I would also like some higher rof AI weapon for NC Maxes.
  11. Revorn

Iam fine with my TR MAX as well, even if i use Dual Pounders. There it seems not more to do, than redirect this Thread into the MAX Subforum. Imho.
  12. Dubious

Got a VS vs. TR video?
    We "all" knew the NC scatt is good only at close range..
  13. FnkyTwn

They're gimping the VS Max because they know its gonna get jump jets eventually and the last
    thing you need is OP Maxes in hard to reach areas raining hell down on the lesser factions.

This is the lie I tell myself to help me sleep at night after facing Hacksaws in Biolabs.
    • Up x 1
  14. Intruder313

It does not take a TR MAX at 10+m to beat an NC MAX, 1-2 Infantry can easily run rings around it and kill it.

Think of a pair of dogs trained to kill a bear.

If the NC MAX has his Charge on cooldown then just 1 man can keep out of effective range and kill the MAX without much trouble.
  15. Dkamanus

Don't think it would matter much, both have practically the same stats, so in that case, the luck of the MAX who shots first might win.
  16. henpara

These videos show nothing. Why? Because Maxes have this "sprint" ability, because you can move forwards faster than backwards!

Because most fights with maxes infantry fights are INDOOR fights!

So all in all it just shows how op the nc max actually is.
  17. AUSGrizzly

Put apparently... THAT IS TOO OP NERF THEM!!! (/sarcasm)
    FFS people still claim that NC maxes are OP, its kinda obvious how to combat them, **** AND THEN TURN AROUND OUTSIDE 10M!!!

Oh god, NC MAXes are only good indoors. NC and VS Maxes are great everywhere else...
    No... NC MAXes are so OP....
    COUGH...
    MAGRIDERS ARE NOT OP!!! (/sarcasm)
  18. Marked4Death

The vids are good comparison of the most stupid players ever. In the real game your target will be moving and be getting 1 in 5 head shots if the's lucky. So the DPS for the non scat max's is about 1/2 what the videos show in practice (for most situations, I'm sure some NC in their OP max's will just stand there cos they know they won't die).
  19. Wibin

the VS max is so easy to kill.

The NC find every little thing to complain about with their guys, but if you say anything about their max, they will have a shizfit. haha.
  20. MaxDamage

Can't hear you over this guys laughter:
    • Up x 1