Stats of the leaders in UES

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GImofoJoe, Jan 23, 2013.

1. GImofoJoe

2. WitcherKing

The whole event seems like a really bad joke to me. Like if you were going to parody a worthless event, this is how you would do it.
  3. PanzerShrimp

Seananners is only LvL 4 !!!

Are you sure thats him!?
  4. Solo59486

Seananners isn't his username on Planetside 2. Its SeaNannos.
  5. WitcherKing

Hah, I see what you did there.
  6. SinerAthin

You aren't looking at their KDR are you?

To be quite frank, TB being an outfit leader, and having the Heavy Assault as the most played class, it's no surprise to go with negative KDR.

Besides, they're going to be leaders in the upcoming event, their ability to lead is more important, and from what I remember of them, LevelCap is more of a lone-wolf ESF enthusiast.
  7. GImofoJoe

I don't know if any of them has an army to control or just a face. Like I said, this will depend on the outfits that compete.
  8. Mootar

I question the ability to lead of somebody who cannot perform to an average standard themselves.

A battlerank 23 with 600 kills and a battlerank 4 & 6 with 83 kills between them, not exactly gonna inspire the confidence of the troops is it?
  9. SinerAthin

I think it's safe to assume that TB with his BRIT outfit has more a larger and more organized outfit, not to mention that he has experience and lieutenants in charge whom he has known for a while.

I do think they'll do some kind of leading, I highly doubt they'd make all this fuss about them being the leaders and then just end up using them as cheap stock primadonnas :p
  10. PanzerShrimp

Well Seanannos is lvl 6....... better then lvl 4 I suppose.
  11. SinerAthin

Heavy Assault players playing with outfits will generally die a lot in this game. They will often be put in disadvantageous positions to face off vs vehicle zergs, and as infantry, that is a particulary good way to get a negative KDR.
    Heavy Assaults in this game are like the Imperial Guard in WH40K, their purpose is to hold the line regardless of cost, usually dying repeatedly due to spawn terminals and revives.

Not to mention that when you're leading a large outfit, it can be hard to find time to focus on kill-farming.

And people who have a high KDR have very often partaken in a lot of kill-farming, rather than gained it through fair 1on1 fights.
  12. Mootar

Are you joking?

Yes any player who is constantly throwing themselves into a meatgrinder will have a lot of deaths, if they are decent they will also have a lot of kills, it has nothing to do with their K/D, rather their stats indicate either a lack of experience or competence in general.

Anybody constantly throwing themselves into a meatgrinder and dying without actually achieving anything is by definition not very good.

Show me a leader of any large active outfit with stats similar to them 3.
  13. Skadi

Aparently LevelCap plays on my VS alts server Genduine... just ran into him in the warpgate and his bro o_O
    He was walking around sending people decal codes.
  14. Vashyo

whats the point of this whole event, like how are they gonna decide who wins? The empire with the best farming technique? Who can cap the most bases without being seen? :p

Not that it matters to me at all, because I'm playing on Woodman.
  15. SinerAthin

Have you ever been in a 'hold-the-line' scenario vs a blob of aircrafts and vehicles?

You are lucky to get a kill rather than an assist in that scenario :p
  16. Mootar

Of course I have, as no doubt have most players.

But if somebody is finding themselves in those situations often enough for it be the deciding factor in your gameplay performance, then that, in of itself indicates they are not very good, which further proves my point.
  17. Fear The Amish

Coming from someone not in an outfit most played engineer with VERY low amount of HS so... HELLO! LIB FARMER! lead anything bigger then a squad and then i will listen to your advice. http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=mootar
  18. QuantumMechanic

LevelCap is obviously the only "leader" who is putting any significant effort into this event. He's also the only guy who's not a youtube personality, unlike the others.

Does that tell you anything, SOE?
  19. Mootar

Hmm lets see...

I have 10753 kills

I have an auraxium medal with:
    Gauss SAW (2600)
    Piston
    Shrike
    Vortek Rotary
    Airhammer
    Lightning HE

I have spent, at most, a total of 30 minutes in a Liberator gunner seat in my entire time in PS2.

You were saying?
  20. Terrex

Well, leaders really don't need to play good themselves.. As long as they have an understanding for the game. But this event really there are no leaders and it's just to draw attention.. lol