The cheating was bad, now it's RIDICULOUS..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Quake, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX

It's a function of number of posts, number of threads created, CS tickets filed, number of Tweets, number of Reddit threads, and number of PMs/emails I get. It scored very high on the "What the community discussed this weekend" meter.
    • Up x 6
  2. Quake

as for you WarTourist you just got proven wrong. Completely wrong. Look what this thread has done, it has pushed the growing issue over the top. You know in this world silence will never get anything done. Matter of fact the cheaters, establishment etc want people to be silent.

Your idea of being quiet about the subject is flat out wrong and would only serve to hurt the community. The person you reported for calling you a troll also shows your spineless. You are the problem, not us Wartourist!

Things might get done now, if was your way it would be business as usual. You are suspicious no doubt. A shill for the cheaters is almost to obvious.
  3. WarTourist

Lol, I'm okay with people being wrong on the internet. :)
  4. Quake

world of tanks. Next!
  5. WarTourist

A 30 second search on youtube proves you wrong.
  6. Quake

It's good to be OK with yourself.
  7. WarTourist

I dunno. I didn't just claim World of Tanks didn't have hackers ;).
  8. Atador

RadarX thank you for this response, this is the kind of reassurance that is needed and the information that many of us are clamoring for. I would suggest that this announcement or a similar version or it to be posted in the news and announcements section since posts in that section are posted into the launcher and are thereby more likely to be read by the players who do not spend as much time in the forum
  9. Jeslis

I just wonder how *Banning Agressively* helps any?

This is free to play.. they just make a new account and are right back into hacking again until the next report/ticket threshold is met against them.

The information I would like is; what systems are being thought up to prevent a hacker from simply coming right back? Are you guys working on implementing some sort of Credit card 1$ charge onetime fee to play or something so you can *ban* by real name user?

Anything?
    • Up x 1
  10. Quake

Actually it has very little to almost no cheating. If it does present itself it is quickly fixed. See WoT is server side, almost all of if it that matters. It is probably the least hacked game out there for the pc. So is that good enough for you?

RadarX you should just ban this guy. Look at his post history! It's an obvious cheating shill defender. Who would make it a point to break up every cheating thread like Wartourist has if you don't have a personal agenda? I smell something fishy RadarX, the people in this community are suspect of him, maybe you should investigate Captain "Wartourist" Obvious a bit. You might find the glove fits for Developer Cheat Shillboy.
    • Up x 1
  11. MrHenderson

Yo Quake and War- take it to PMs. Stop derailing the most important thread regarding this dying game right now.
    • Up x 2
  12. WarTourist

Ah the witch hunt of those who disagree with you. Phase 2 of the cheating on forums playbook :).

You didn't say almost no cheating, you said no cheating, and now you're backpedaling after being proven wrong that there is "little" cheating and you don't see it. Go post that on their forums and see how quickly you're accused of being a shill.

But that's my point, it isn't an important thread. It's a "make the cheating worse by promoting it" thread.

Many of you people seem to over-value the importance of anonymously complaining on forums. Next up you're going to be crying about how we should start an internet petition and REALLY pick up steam. :)
  13. Shotgunjoe

Why not, and why is this suddenly not an urgent thing to you..if you are being kept from being able to play? Seems rather odd that you keep playing the devils advocate here about the current cheating problem with the latest new cheat being used.
  14. Strikejk

Hackerside 2 :eek:
  15. Quake

See I hope SOE does see the obviousness of this thread. Most all of us want cheating to be addressed and fixed as best as possible. Nothing is perfect but the situation can be made far better.

I also want SOE to realize the cheaters will fight tooth and nail to preserve their hacks by saying things like
    “Please do not equate # of posts to urgency.”
    Now why would someone not equate cheating to urgency? Only someone I guess who cheats wants to keep it that way. There are bad people on these forums who will do anything to keep their cheats as long as possible.
    • Up x 1
  16. Quake

Funny you say witch hunt but are you not in almost every cheating thread? Seems you hunt those threads down. Why is that exactly? Why don't you explain to the community why you are compelled to silence and debunk every cheat thread? Answer that reasonably..
    • Up x 1
  17. ApolloAbove

Poor RadarX. Every time something goes wrong, the fans throttle him first.
  18. WarTourist

They do:

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...now-its-ridiculous.81681/page-26#post-1071067

Because I've got experience fighting cheats, and as someone who enjoys PS2 a great deal, don't want to see well meaning players make the game worse by promoting the actions of cheaters on the official forums. It's exactly the wrong thing to do since it's exactly what the cheaters want you to do.
  19. Quake

20. WarTourist

Wrong, that's you overvaluing the importance of anonymous posts. If you believe they wouldn't have recognized there's a problem without these toxic posts, you're mistaken.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.