Miller VS warpgate hacked

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vitriol17, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Vitriol17

Wow just wow, if you spawn you see what looks like a turret/ turret base , flying around the spawn room, if it hits you it teleports you about 120000 miles away from the map.

They also seem to be able to thow you and your vehicle into the air/ walls/ floor.

PLS PLS PLS fix this SOE, if this hack gets much more public its gonna ruin the game.
    or perhaps we need more people doing it to get it fixed faster :(
  2. Zhoutai

Yeah just had to log out because I cba with that crap, the VS warpgate is locked out now and the guy doing it is stopping new people from logging in, where are those drones they were telling people about ???
  3. BOOKEN

How much more public can you be than at the warpgate? And it is not just happening on Miller.

I'd say it is already gone public considering the amount of videos that have been posted. Oh you didn't see all the videos? That is because the mods are removing the vids of cheaters on the forums.
  4. Zitroxious

same here.. these hacking ***** are getting really ******* annoying.. wish they could post their adresses..
  5. GamerOS

All the Game moderators have to do is login at the warpgate, check the guys name and perma ban him.
    How hard can that be?
  6. Mesdupkilr

Follow the process and get him banned

/report <playername>

Record ingame video and attach to support ticket

Within an hour this will have been stopped. Do it right instead of coming on the forums. The people that ban are not watching these forums looking for hackers.
  7. GhostAvatar

Apparently, based on the lack of action from SOE, near on impossible to do.
  8. ItsDangerous

Mods try and stop him, na huh, he takes em out with a flying karate kick. I vote this guy for UES
  9. WarTourist

10. AngryElmo

wow this still going on :O
  11. Quadron

I have recorded video and attached it to support tickets. They did nothing for weeks and I kept getting killed by the same blatant hacker. I do believe they banned him about 2 weeks ago though, it just took them 3 weeks to do anything about it.

Making a support ticket doesn't get a quick response... that's all I'm trying to say.
  12. Bambolero

Man, I know many people hate and boycot SoE games because of Star Wars Galaxies fiasco years ago but from my own decade long experience in Everquest SoE has always been top-notch when it comes to correcting exploits, hacks or critical bugs in EQ.
    I'm talking shuting down servers for a hotfix, rollbacks up to 3 days of gameplay and insta perma banning of offenders...
    What's going on?
    Why is SoE so chill about PS2 when it's clear that is starting to sink like Titanic?
    What's up?
  13. THUGGERNAUT

imo the only logical explanation is that this is the free-to-play era... back in the old days, when we were paying decent money on a mostly experimental game genre, devs cared more. you bought a box for 39.99 or 49.99 and payed another 15/month (plus expansions) on top of that... it felt like you were (or should have been) paying for a finished product and devs treated it like one.

now, f2p is basically an excuse to run a perpetual beta test. players ebb and flow, and as long as there's a decent revenue stream, the early adopters can go to hell in the dev's eyes. since there's no up-front investment, you can spend as much or as little as you want, and they can bank on bringing you back to spend money with periodic updates.
  14. UrMom306

yup i posted a vid, of me standing in the warpgate then getting teleported to no where, received a message from soe saying they deleted the video link because i was posting vids of cheats and exploits. PR man, PR, sweep it under the carpet..