[VS- Genudine West] [PINK] FAIRIES!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Incin, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ibnuzen

I would join you guys, but I have an aversion to purple spandex and my red suits my complexion better. You guys are a class act, see you on the battlefield.

Cheers,
    Ibnuzen - D0M
  2. IsorokuVS

3. Incin

Thank you Lbnuzen we enjoy fighting against lua!! Thankyou Isorokuvs :)
  4. Nekryyd

Just wanted to stop in and tell you folks that I enjoy running into you on Genudine. Seems like it happens every other night... There I am, trying to Infiltrate some base out in the middle of nowhere to flank an enemy or re-establish a hex-link to some base - and BAM! [PINK] all ova!

Always fun fighting alongside you. Even when one of you accidentally TK'd me once, you made sure to call in the medic STAT! When you see that lone Infiltrator out in the middle of nowhere fighting against impossible odds... Be sure to give me a "HEY HEY HEY!"
  5. Incin

Hey Nekryyd glad to see you enjoy running into us! :) Have you ever considered joining up with us? We dont have any strict rules when it comes to ingame stuff. So if you want to keep infiltrating away that is just fine but you could be on teamspeak with us laughing and having a great time while doing it. :)
  6. Krabbette

Pink is credit to VS.

Best outfit on Genudine.
    • Up x 1
  7. Woodcock

Love the name. I use to play for a pretty damn decent paint ball team called the "Lady Bugs". They were pretty good, no one ever made fun of there name, lol. If you can stand a pretty old fart, who loves this game, please sign me up. Woody
  8. Incin

Thank you Krabbette :) And woodcock we would love to have you in our outfit stop by our website and our teamspeak :) Ill get you in asap. Sorry for the delayed response its been a hectic weekend :)
  9. Incin

Hey wood I sent you a pm over the forums. :)
  10. Thurazian

That's right, Pink Faeries ROCK!
  11. Dawgpound12

Come on men enlist to fight off the horde of terrorists that call themselves the NC!
  12. LexDecon

For being pink, and well.. Pink.. and well VS.. you guys aren't half bad..

Always had a blast every time the 1785th runs into PINK in a firefight. Keep it up.
  13. Dankshots

I am down to join you guys. I ran with you guys a few times always fun.
  14. Incin

Thank you Lex! Also Dank welcome to the outfit :)
  15. Rarity

Oh my, says Fluttershy.
  16. NytDragon

Welcome to Helios, looking forward to seeing you join VAST, DPS0, VOSS, and other VS outfits for coordinated ops!
  17. Killuminati C

Threw out a bump for LUA and TED for being worthy opponents from Genudine and thought you guys deserved one as well. They got the bump sooner cause I hate the color pink but the outfit itself looks top notch. See you guys out there.
    • Up x 1
  18. ddraig

Yep, we're on Helios!

We're not actively recruiting in the sense of spamming chat with ads, we're passively recruiting in the sense that we have an *excellent* time pretty much every minute we play, all day long, and we're always happy when others come and join in the fun. We're proud of our rep as both an extremely effective fighting force, and also great *fun*

We currently have over 360 players and add more every day or so. We are extremely welcoming to newcomers (a few of our members have joined lately after squadding up with us, being shown the ropes and deciding they want to keep hanging out with us) because everyone was a noob once.

We're not insane rules/ego-driven fascists, we're a group of highly skilled gamers who all know what to do, and thus work very well as a team with little top-down control. We're silly, stripey, cruisy, lethal and a hell of a lot of fun.

So: join [PiNK] and add a whole other dimension to the non-stop intense fun that is Planetside2, or just hang out with us!

The more the merrier!
  19. Vohk

You guys did great on FNO! Had some fantastic battles. Looking forward to seeing you out on the field!
    • Up x 1
  20. SternLX

Hmm, I may have to place my Helios VS Alt in PINK. Which I tend to only play with when no one from my regular Outfit on Connery is around.