By Righteous Opposition: We aRe NC [WRNC] Open now, by popular demand!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by CAPTBuckyOhare, Dec 27, 2012.

1. CAPTBuckyOhare

Facebook page now a lot nicer looking thanks to the efforts of one of our members; Jaeger41 !

Stop on by, drop us a line if you're interested in signing up! Development of tactical maneuvers and associated commands as well as an updated member "strengths" roster are in the works, as are a possible 3rd party voip which we'll be establishing in advance of the 25th's activities!
  2. Tigrfury

I think SOW was Soldiers of war...but idk...was only a member for like a week before the half merge(left some members players behind solblackjack!!!!!)...but I miss the small sqd fights when we only had a sqd running..but merge is great..more players+more guns=more TR/VS bodies on the F'n FLOOR!
  3. S0lBlackJack

Tigr I love how it's my fault that most of them haven't been on in like 3 weeks lol.
    • Up x 1
  4. Tigrfury

They must have found a new game to play...those losers
  5. CAPTBuckyOhare

Well awesome everyone, we've killed the bandwidth for our current site.

News upcoming soon when the new site is up :)
  6. CAPTBuckyOhare

Awesome news! I've updated the introduction page appropriately, but we have a website now and full support along with a mumble server coming online soon!
  7. TheArchetype

Great group of guys, don't hesitate to /tell.

PS: Operac here, guys.
    • Up x 1
  8. CAPTBuckyOhare

Well, I hope I'm allowed a shameless bump every once in a while!
  9. Goodnight

Yeah I like playing with WRNC myself when my outfit is off during non peak hours. But you need to give lawlboom a talking to this guy purposely kills friendly aircraft from time to time when they are repairing on air pads and is giving your outfit a bad name.
  10. CAPTBuckyOhare

If you see anything like this, feel free to send me a tell in game. I take this seriously, and if you have any concerns I will happily address them. I have not heard of Lawlbooms doing this but I will mention it when I'm online. Thank you for taking the time to let me know, but next time it's best/faster to let me know in game.
  11. ltcol

Lt.Col is Cajual. You know when you got to someone on the interwebz when the guy does something like this. He also has fanbois that /w me in game about my scrubiness and the like.

Just go to planetside-universe.com and look up cajual. Ya his stats are awesome... because he guns in a lib and with TR's ESF air cover he doesnt get shot down much. Look at his time played... I play way too much... and he has me tripled.... I work from home and have a wife so I don't really get out like I used to. I can't image being w/e age he is and spending THAT much time on a video game. So, ya Cajual you are 'the man'... your life is defined by this game.. and pretty much all you do is left mouse button click a lib gun. Congrats. If I just about anyone spent as much time as you did and had your pilot with your factions air cover.. we'd all be your same rank.. what makes you special is you have nothing better to do with your time every day.
  12. CAPTBuckyOhare

Cajual doesn't impress me, and for precisely a lot of the reasons you mentioned, and quite honestly he doesn't need to be mentioned further in any real regard to PS2. His ironic devotion to this game coupled with lib cheesing and reliance on others isn't something worth mentioning, as even the average newbie has more to offer as a person and player than Casual does.

His attempt to troll our topic, and subsequently deleting it, only amuses me further. I'm not going to mention him any more beyond that. He's not worth the time.
  13. CAPTBuckyOhare

Can honestly say the last two days have been pretty good, the website's gaining functions and the forums are picking up, lots of promotions were handed out and a few new officer spots selected!

Overall, a great week to be NC on the server too, lots of great people online and almost 20 new members.
  14. KidApathy

you realize thats not me idiots, i dont care enough to troll you with another account you guys are just bads.. and i'm considerably better than you Bucky.. my most played is HA and i will crush you anytime as infantry :)
  15. CAPTBuckyOhare

Considerably better is a qualification to many different subjects, Cajual. There are just as many things in the life of any two people that one will be better than the other at. My identity isn't my K/D, would you consider it yours? Are you a better person for what you bring to the world, or what lengths you will go to to present yourself?

I'm not here to argue semantics or even feel the need to continue this, which would be better and on-topic in a PM than in a forum. You seek attention for your accomplishments, I don't think you have found a purpose beyond that either here in PS2 or elsewhere. Regardless, I wish you the best.
  16. freehotdawgz

I just put in an application to join. I played with you guys a little while ago and was really impressed. Not only was everyone friendly, but we actually worked together and were winning our battles. Most times I play, the NC are running around like headless chickens.
    • Up x 1
  17. CAPTBuckyOhare

Our website is also home to a bunch of great videos from some of our members as well as some good info and practice material!
  18. CAPTBuckyOhare

19. CAPTBuckyOhare

100 users on the website!
  20. mikethete

Stop your bragging Mr O Hare. Without me you'd still be using facebook