VexX "Gaming United"

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Ten4, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Ten4

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Recruitment status: selective recruitment
    Voice: TeamSpeak3
    Server: Connery - Terran Republic
    Alliance: The Terran Alliance http://theterranalliance.com

Membership Checklist:
    Skilled gamer
    Thick skin
    Dedicated
    TeamSpeak 3
    18+

Mission Statement
    Our goal is and always will be the focus of PvP and player progression. We strive to be one of the best and to do so in a fun and professional manner. We believe in maintaining an environment that focuses on combining player excellence with a solid community. We do not settle for being average. Having said that, we welcome both casual and hardcore gamers alike. We only ask that you actively participate in the community. Real life comes first.

About Us
    VexX Gaming is a gaming community that works to find like-minded players to build team of professional-level gamers. We currently have a number of divisions within our MMO branch (such as GW2 and WoW), our FPS branch (such as Firefall and Natural Selection 2) and our RTS branch (such as Smite and League of Legends). Currently we have a strong member base in each of these divisions.In addition, we are currently running Competitive teams for Guild Wars 2, Firefall, Smite and League of Legends and we are always looking for “Fresh Blood” to help fill the ranks!

If you are a writer or streamer and are interested in a platform to show off your skills, we regularly post game/hardware reviews, host podcasts and have many members who stream via TwitchTV.

Structure
    Our structure is pretty simple and direct, but here is a run down of the ranks.

CEO
    Head and founder of VexX Gaming. He is the overall leader and has the final say in any clan related matter. He is also responsible for the focus and direction that each Division Leader takes for the game they are currently in.
    Executive Officer
    Helps maintain overall balance and keeps things up to date both in game and on the forums. More directly focused on game events and progression in both our MMO and FPS divisions.

MMO Director
    Has direct control of operations in all MMO games VexX takes part in, making sure that all Division Leaders have all the tools to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

FPS Director
    Has direct control of operations in all FPS games VexX takes part in, making sure that all division leaders have the tools they need to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

Division Leader
    Divisions Leaders are responsible for the overall command of their game. They ensure that the path is clear, and the tools are available, for any member under their leadership. They set up in-game events and keep a record (if required) of the progression of players to ensure that everyone is keeping up and on target.
    **Any full-fledged member in good standing can start a division for a game. We have the tools and support structure in place to get you started and be successful, as long as you have the drive to see it through.**

Community Member
    This is a full member of VexX who has proven themselves to be of value and to be a good fit with our community. They have the full right to join any game we play and are allowed to vote on new applications.

Division Member
    Division Members are players who choose not to be a part of the overarching community, but play with VexX as members within a single game. They do not have any voting rights, and have more restricted access to forums. Typically division membership is the starting place for any new recruit with the option to apply to the community at any time.

Recruit
    This is a player who is in the process of becoming a community member. Such a player member must prove to the current members that he/she will bring pride to the VexX name.

The Process
    1. Head to http://www.vexxgaming.com and register an account.
    2. Apply. There are instructions in the application forum for you to follow. Please make sure you follow them, and please spend some time on the application itself!
    3. Keep up your application. You will be expected to participate with other VexX members in-game. In addition, you are expected to maintain a presence on TS3 and on the VexX forums.
    4. Final decision. Based on the feedback from the current VexX members, the VexX leadership will make a final decision regarding your application. (The exception being Division Applications, which are decided upon by the Division Leader)

VexX Gaming is the home of many of the 42nd Fire Ants from Markov TR. If you are a former 42nd Fire Ants member, we would love to have you back. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many of your old squadmates and alliance friends have returned. Besides, who doesn't want to hear the sweet, silky tones of Tricky's voice over Teamspeak?

If you have questions, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM. You can also speak with the co-lead Tricky. Thanks for looking us up, and best of luck to you on the application process!

- Ten4 aka Ten4Goodbuddy
    Planetside 2 Division Leader
    Founding member of VexX Gaming
    • Up x 1
  2. Ten4

Every Friday @ 8PM CST, join us for:
    SRS BSNS
    Get your pwn on!

3. Meurtos

Free bump from an old Vexx member =)
  4. Ten4

Hey budday.
  5. Chanfan

While I am a previous 42nd Fire Ant who only lately joined up, I can say that the VexX group is as fun to play with as I remember the 42nd being. Additionally, the Terran Alliance (of which VexX is a part) pretty consistently operated together, making about 4-5 clans one big, happy family with plenty of folks to team up with every night I've been on.

I recommend 'em!
  6. P149U3

Great friendly group of players i know from The Terran Alliance. +1
  7. BiocYte

Awesome group and organized.
  8. DrMack

Bumping for a great group of guys and vital members of the TTA !!!!
  9. Chanfan

VexX is a great outfit. But really, if you are going TR, consider any of the member outfits of The Terran Alliance!
  10. DrMack

el bumparino
  11. Chanfan

Hey, no gratuitous bumping! You're supposed to mention something good about VexX or The Terran Alliance - like Friday night Operations or Sunday evening SRS BSNS.
  12. Ten4

We are still recruiting all types of players. Our alliance runs operations Friday and Sunday nights.

I will be attending the MLG Winter Championships along with our FPS Director to get a look at what Sony and MLG have in store for the competitive flavor of PS2. We will be forming a team to compete and are currently looking for folks to fill a couple slots.

Message Tricky, Rumblepit or myself if you're interested in joining up!
  13. Chanfan

VexX is an outfit that participates in many, many games, and does some amazing competitive stuff. Even if you aren't super competitive, just-for-fun folks are still encouraged to join up!
  14. NyaR

FPS Director? Wtf is that?
  15. Ten4

Someone who the overlord of all the fps divisions.