Character Disapeared?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by StealthTop, Jan 17, 2013.

1. StealthTop

After the 1/7 hotfix, when I try to play planetside 2 my NC char named Teldrassil disapeared from the selection screen, but my Vanu is still there, why is this?
  2. Skrillex0ne

Something similar happened to me, lets wait and see if it doesnt revert back to normal mate
  3. Potogasu D. Esu

Maybe this is the problem why the maintenance taking so long.
    Btw. my NC test Char is also gone.
  4. XxNatalyaxX

same my nc char is gone to lets hope they fix it
  5. Smudge202

I know the servers are still down, but in case SOE are looking at this as an issue and not a side effect of the servers not being back up yet, my main TR character is also missing from the character selection screen. (Wanted to mention it isn't just NC chars that have wandered off).
  6. ZerpyDerpDerp

Same here. Lost my Vanu. Just spent all week getting my scythe up to par too.
  7. Kaputcha

Likewise, my only character has disappeared since the hotfix.
  8. Grilledchicken

This is an issue that could become a serious problem. I just logged on a moment ago to see the server status and I found I was missing my TR character. Now fortunately I only just made that character a few days ago so it isn't a huge loss if it isn't fixed right away. But I am sure there are people out there that might be missing their character that they might have put some serious time and possibly money into. I hope this gets resolved.
  9. Smudge202

The character I mentioned I'm missing (above) is my main, and has had a fair amount of money spent on it. Makes me nervous not seeing it on the character selection screen.

However, I see the servers have just gone from LOCKED back to MAINT, so SOE are clearly working on something. I'm sure our characters will reappear in due course.
  10. ZerpyDerpDerp

I got my missing char back.
  11. Potogasu D. Esu

confirm