[Suggestion] Another Suggestion to Fix ESF

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Josh1140, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Josh1140

Maybe we can have Jets or Libs have a Vtol/Hover Mode and a Jet/ mode.
    It would work like the Saints Row 3 Vtols,( It would be cool if it had the sounds/transforming too) The Transforming thing starts at 0:46

Suggestion 2(Would be most effective with the first suggestion) ~ Would be to give base turrents lock on, just slightly longer than the rocket lock. What do you think? Heck, this kinda looks like Vanu jet too :D
  2. Deathcapt

I'd rather see the base phalanx have a shorter range, but be more deadly within that range.

Eitherway ESFs are fine right now.
  3. Josh1140

Yea I was fine with it too,

This is just a fix for those people whining about their faction not having fair things
    War isn't fair, It's almost like pakistan vs US (Just examples) you can't expect that to be fair. What did the NC promise in their AD, Freedom, they get it. What did the TR promise in their AD, order, they get it. What did the VS promise in their AD? Oh yea, Technology,
    I don't know what you don't get about the word Technology.
    Technology is strongly related to science.
    If you knew how jets work/guns, they wouldn't be here without science,
    So with "Advanced technology", compared to the other 2, we're gonna get better guns.
    Well in the real word.
  4. Wren

War isnt fair

Video game wars have to be fair, or people quit playing them.
    • Up x 1
  5. Josh1140

Well that's why I made this thread ^^
    They don't have to.
  6. ThundaHawkPS

No and no. I don't even know what your suggestions are attempting to fix.
    • Up x 1
  7. Josh1140

It seems you cant read the first page of post.
    This is for the people whining about being spammed rocket pods and after-burners make it 100% harder for Rockets to hit them.
  8. {joer

You asked what I think.

I think they are horrible ideas and you should be ashamed for having them.
  9. JohnnyMaverik

Eh, don't think so, a hover mode isn't going to make them less OP and if you are suggesting they need a buff you are wrong. As for the guy who suggested reduced range on phalanx turrets, no thanks, I can already take them down by hovering just with-in render distance with the default primary, reduce the range and they wouldn't even be able to shoot back when I do it.
  10. FateJH

I would've actually liked it if you had to certify into an expensive VTOL thrust system (before the hovering airframe, or as the hover frame?), but base design would have to incorporate runways and actual aircraft mechanics for all the regular planes. That would also mean SOE couldn't get away with this lazy flight control system that, I can only guess, is to keep flight calculations much more simple.
  11. Josh1140

You would start of in Vtol mode I guess :p
  12. Josh1140

Thanks for feedback :D