[Video] How to Intercept a Fleet of Galaxies

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyctalgia, Jan 13, 2013.

1. bPostal

What this highlights is the need for organized, large scale, multi-outfit, multi-faction event nights! TR vs NC vs VS

mmmm....
  2. IMTasty

Start at TR Warpgate, and first to ram into the VS Warpgate wins, real men (and woman) fly through enemy airspace under enemy fire for the chance of bragging rights.

Preferably the VS should do the same so the Galaxies meet in the middle of the map, but really, barneys never had the balls. :)
  3. bPostal

TO THE CROWN!!!!
  4. Triclops

If you dont want someone to see it don't put it on the internet. Thats like 1st rule of the interwebs.
  5. IMTasty

Oh god WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
    • Up x 1
  6. SharpeShooter

Im not getting anoyed, like I said it was a good fight! but the VS were looking at are stream and using it for there advantage! All Im saying is this will not happen again, so clean your guns and get ready for another fight soon! :)
  7. SharpeShooter

hahaha yep I knew we fogot something :) lol
  8. Nyctalgia

Goodie, it's a lot more fun to fight organized enemies that doesn't break up and go away if you take one base from them. Lengthy back and forth battles are great.
  9. Atum

10. SharpeShooter

here here! thats what PS2 is all about baby :D