[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawbones

Reporting in!
  2. XTremeZ

Thanks for the bump, Buzz.

I remember the engagements against you as SG, and now looking forward to fighting along side you as an ally.
  3. BuzzCutPsycho

US
  4. Chaos

IIChaosOfWarIII Reporting in! Really excited to be playing PS2 in a hour or so.
  5. DiddyMao

Awww yeah
    • Up x 1
  6. FN198

If there's something in the game that an outfit can smash, expect to see us there pounding the $^@! out of it
  7. Eleos

Reporting in.

I'll try to be on when I can.
  8. Segfault

Reporting in sir!
  9. Bloodspoiler

Ready to fight.
  10. FN198

join The Enclave if you enjoy an experienced, competent command and no-nonsense leadership
  11. headacheman

Yep I definitely remember Arclyte!
  12. gamer16

Do you guys require your outfit members to have certain specifications for their in-game characters such as vehicles or classes they should be or can they specialize as any class they want to?
  13. Quake

Enclave going west or east coast server? Hope you guys go East!!!
  14. Millaren

they plan to go on East Server, at this time.
  15. UltraBusta

MegaBusta reporting.
    Great stuff tonight.
  16. xWarMachine

Reporting in... looking forward to beta with this fine *** outfit.
  17. Deezy

Hai, guise! 'Member dat time we all owned in sunderers? GOod times.
  18. Bloodspoiler

Nothing but pure carnage tonight. The sunderer column can not be beat.
  19. FN198

we also resecured tawrich with 0 influence against the NC who only had 3 tickets left to cap.
  20. zu2

Oh yeah, that sunderer column was great, especially when we met opposition. My squad leader was smart and stuck me in a different sunderer and lo and behold, their sunderer died so they then squad spawned on me and didn't miss a thing. As an engi I was able to help the outfit with my turret placement, repairs, and ammo packs. PLus I got to kill a few irritating nc wanting to shoot my bang bus. Good times and it can only get better as we learn the maps, get certs, and get 10 man squads and platoons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.