SeaNanners

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WUNDER8AR, Dec 31, 2012.

1. WUNDER8AR

Enjoys playing the game although he certainly doesn't know what he's doing at all. Perfect NC representative & leader :p (not offending).

2. MaxSwift

Fail video link
  3. Flaeb

SeaNanners and Tobuscus both have no idea. This stunt was made to get more players involved since they are popular "youtubers". SOE don't care if they suck or don't know how to play, they want their followers to get involved and play the game.
  4. D0n

Rigggghtttt.
  5. Ronaldspiers

I stopped watching at 16 minutes 40 seconds. "V is the speech button?"

If he is our leader I'm converting to Vanu :p
  6. Clay Pigeon

I thought you quit?
  7. WUNDER8AR

geez he apparently enjoys playing the game and to jerk around. isn't that what gaming is all about? kinda refreshing to see considering the omnipresent tryhard mentality in online multiplayer games. that's all i was basically trying to say lol
  8. D0n

Doesn't mean I lost my fingers, I still roam the forums sometimes.
  9. Compass

Did anyone besides me think it was Sean Anners and was like Sea-nanners is a weird way to pronounce Sean? :/
  10. icegnome

I personally do prefer Terran Empire when playing, but since I like Seananners as a person, I think I'm going NC just for the Showdown. It's more a contest against personalities, and not Empires, at this point, anyway.
  11. Locke

Your leader is Tobuscus...;)