Infantry Starters Bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FedPanda, Jan 11, 2013.

1. FedPanda

Hi everybody!

At the TR sale there is the ''Infantry Starters Bundle''.

I was wondering if anyone already bought it, since I got no clue what the Sandy and India scrub camo is used for

... is it used for the armor or for the weapon?

Hopefully some one can tell me, thanks.
  2. SteveRaptor

The camos are simply to customize ur soldier's uniform.
  3. FedPanda

hmm okay so for the armor and not for the weapons... sorry the reason I asked is that in the shop there is a difference between armor and weapon camo, when you display the bundle it selfs it is just saying ''Sandy/India Scrub Camo''
  4. hostilechild

Got this bundle, one of the best bundles weapon wise i have seen. For NC anyway the guns are fast, accurate and don't jump much.
    The HA and LA weapons are beasts.
  5. FedPanda

Did it include skins? if so was it for the weapons it self or for the armor?
  6. Fox234

1 gun and 1 armor camo I believe. The desert is for your gun and the jungle type one is for your armor.
  7. TheEvilBlight

Amusingly I've ended up owning almost all the weapons in the bundle just from alpha squad and 50% deals by now. I don't think it was all to be had for 2000 SC...but oh well.
  8. hostilechild

1 armor skin, 1 weapon skin. Oddly they were not the same. forest armor, desert weapon (forget the real name)
  9. FedPanda

hmm interesting, thanks all!