Genudine: Cross-Faction Cooperation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrv, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Nytrider

I smell misinformation...
    UCMJ ACTION FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED!

Tar & Feather ho!
  2. ExLibrisMortis

Its funny cause I believe yesterday yeah smacked the VS all the way back to Perris... Oh well.
  3. Warmech

LUA and TED alliance!
    We are now best buds forever!
    TED <3 LUA
    Spread the word.
    • Up x 2
  4. Tarz

Some men...
    • Up x 1
  5. Fatlad

Vanu socket. Terran plug. Get it.
  6. LameFox

1. create alt in opposing faction
    2. attack other opposing faction
    3. ???
    4. profit
    • Up x 1
  7. Jrv

You only pushed Peris because NC had ALREADY pushed Peris and taken it. Soon as you saw your purple masters were in trouble, you came in to take the territory back. Soon as NC got pushed back, the Terran disappeared from the area and allowed Vanu to cap their territories back.
  8. Jetlag

And exactly what is wrong with an alliance to break your continent lock?
    It isnt against the rules, there are no rules in war.
    Rather then complaining you should be rubbing it in their faces that they cant neutralise Indar even with both TR and Vanu.
    I guarantee as soon as it is neutral there will be no more truce between Vanu and TR.
  9. Jrv

Again, this TED/LUA alliance has been going on long before the continent bonus. The only difference is that now, the cooperation is to the point where we've got the entire Vanu and terran zergs right next to each other, only attacking NC, and coordinating flanks with each other.
  10. XanderSnow

As a quote from Gravestar.

" I swear to you, i will take your aderall and feed it to cats."

how can i preserve peace with hyped up cats roaming around
  11. Boomschtick

Funny, because some of the biggest fights I've seen on Genudine were TR and NC zerging VS while only shooting purps. In fact I can remember more than a few Crown and bio lab fights where red and blue seemed to have an alliance in place specifically to remove VS from the area. At first I thought it was just three way fights and an NC or a TR got to me first. But then when I posted up and saw blue and red running around not shooting each other I realized what was up. I thought it was funny because as much as we get our ***** handed to us on that server, the other two factions felt we were big enough of a threat that they had to team up. I don't know what outfits were in on it, nor do I really care because I don't need to call them out to justify getting beat up every now and then.
    Personally I could care less if factions want to team up to roll a continent, it's a short lived treaty. Either people will get bored of not shooting the other faction or you'll eventually roll VS back to all three warp gates.. then what do you do?
    And for the record if you have a red dorito above your head, you will only get bullet kisses and fiery embraces from me. :)
  12. insane2170

As a senior officer of the LUA, posting on the forums with an alias so as to protect my in game name, I can confirm our <3 for TED and all officers have been instructed to move away from TED in any encounter. Official territorial lines have been drawn so as to preserve TR/VS resource interests in the face of the NC menace that is ADK.

Lower/new members are not instructed or included in this alliance on their own, so random confrontations may occur in the interest of subterfuge. However, all 3 LUA platoons are instructed to not attack TED in any way.

The world is ours to have, and we share Vanu alien technology in exchange for food, resources and safety.

The rebel corporations of the NC are to be dominated and controlled once more.

The emperor protects, Hail emperor Totalbiscuit! o7

-C
    • Up x 3
  13. Jrv

I can assure you that neither ADK nor =VX9= have any official alliance or cooperation with any other factions, and any other NC outfits are irrelevant to the grand meta-game of Indar. What I'm speaking of is a legitimate, confirmed, and constant cooperation that has gone on long before we capped the continent and will likely continue for many weeks to come, seeing as how you're incapable of warpgating us. NC is the only teammates we need, and we're doing fine without such dishonorable alliances.

Pathetic, you failed tonight, you'll fail again tomorrow. Come at us.
    • Up x 1
  14. Cyridius

Having been on the recieving end of this on Mattherson(On TR), I feel your pain. However I don't see a problem in it. Cross faction communication is always going to happen, and co-ordinating with the other faction should be an option, as long as it's never ever ever actually incorporated into the game as a mechanic.
    It'll even have more meaning once people get the ability to lock factions out of continents.
  15. MiZrY

TR and VS on Genudine are a joke anyways.... that is WHY they need to team up to FAIL at warpgating the NC. They need all the help they can get..... bring it on!
  16. XLander

On our server the NC and TR focus on the VS... change servers. Then you can be the farmer instead of farmed
  17. Dragais

"There can only be one!" - Highlander the greatest movie ever!

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  18. XLander

Personally I will actually use it if one pop is way higher than the other two. Then I will start saying in yell that the two weaker factions should back off each other and go against the larger until pop balances out... That is because I like a fight though. If one over popped empire is allowed to single out either of the other weaker empires and the other other weaker empire is also hitting them eventually they are pushed of and so is the other smaller empire which allows the higher pop to gain even more advantage against us.

So essentially I will use this tactic if it means keeping all three in the fight. I do this because the fights are more interesting when it is a three way... and I am PS1 so strat was more my play style, which included psyops. I miss turning my enemies on each other in order to make good fights for everyone instead of a one sided two way contest.
  19. Boomschtick

I'll see your troll bait, and raise...

• Up x 2
  20. LlamaSyndrome

I would really like to see some sort of solid evidence of this "alliance" between the two factions. Of course there is none so I doubt we will be seeing any