3 Reasons Why Vanu is Superior....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kantner, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Kantner

3 Reasons To Join The VS

[IMG]

1. Bullets are Bad!

[IMG]

Both the Terran Republic and the New Conglomerate use old fashioned guns that require ammunition. Vanu uses plasma rifles that simply require small batteries to fire rather than clips. Also the sound of these plasma rifles are distinctly different from gunshots, so you can easily tell friend from foe simply by listening.

2. Floating Tanks!

[IMG]

Floating Tanks = Better Terrain Control. Plus they float. Nough Said.

3. Tobuscus is our Leader!

[IMG]

Compared to TotalBiscut and the other guy for NC who isn't even important enough to remember, there is really no contest. With Toby, the youtube sensation, as our leader we will conquer all of Auraxis.

I could put more info in there, but I'd rather discuss, but the tools Vanu has at it's disposal should make us #1.
  2. }{ellKnight

*magazines

4. Easy to use guns
    • Up x 2
  3. Kantner

Longer to Reload, and it is much easier to distinct Vanu gunfire from TR and NC. Both NC and TR have more rounds, but I believe they do less damage and are less accurate.
  4. Protential

1. Magrider can not climb hills like the other tank.

2. Real bullets are better.

3. Toby is gay.

4. I am Vanu, for none of the above fail reasons.

If you are all driving around in slow *** solar powered cars, I will still be in some good ol'l muscle, same with bullets. I'd rather have a REAL bullet that makes me feel like a Man shooting it(Probably why my main is now NC instead of Vanu.)

Magrider is far superior, but not because it hovers. Just because of strafe :) I guess they kinda go together.

I'll fix the list!

1. Purple is the best color (Weed smokers know what I mean)

2. TR look terrible, and NC is full of childish newbs.

3. MAGRIDER

4. Nothing on my character resembles spandex.
    • Up x 2
  5. Nyscha

NC use gauss ammo.

If you get a friend to fire past you notice how its like lasers yet bullet impact?

Far superior to VS and TR.
  6. Kantner

Magrinder can spin and strafe around hills, other tanks have to turn and cannot make certain slopes. I agree TR helmets are pretty dumb but I'd say the NC colors are the worst of all...

Plus, if they added like a melting effect to enemies being hit by super-heated plasma guns, that would feel a bit more badass...

I like Protential's 3rd reason :)
  7. Rothnang

If they really had gauss rifles their ammo request message should be "Do you have some ammo and batteries?"
  8. Kantner

Plus... Carrying around small batteries even for rocket launchers would be less weight, NC guys would have to carry that big gun everywhere while Vanu speeds on by....
  9. Azimaith

Vanu MAX have high heels and skirts.

Vanu Magriders are bloated, fat, and ugly, floating only accentuates these facts.

Vanu armor is stupid looking with an emphasis on stupid looking helmet ridges that make them look like cone heads.

Consequently their heads are gigantic and thus easy to pop like a melon.

The scythe looks like a childs toy and the vanu fly it, thus all vanu are six year olds because they fly the scythe. (Just try and poke a hole in that logic!)

All vanu guns are fat, bloated, and covered with ugly fins and protrusions like they were hammered out by third graders in an arts and crafts day.

Vanu guns fire purple green crap with easy to follow trails so you return fire easily into their freakish cone heads.

All in good fun of course....

(except for the magrider and scythe, what do they come packaged in cardboard and cellophane and fit your action figures? They look like they come from Toys-R-Us. Also your guns look like silly toys. I mean just look at this: ) Its all bulbous and lumpy covered with fins, its like it was made out of play doh.
  10. Kantner

The Scythe is the best in air to ground IMO. The 2 fins of death have gotten me so many roadkills simply by cruising on the ground....
  11. Protential

1. The Reaver looks like a pregnant mosquito.

2. Vanu have the best looking helms, the only thing awesome about NC helms is the face mask gets camo on it.

3. I think NC helm is bigger with the crap on the side.

4. NC armor looks like it was pieced together by rednecks out of a junkyard (Ok I admit, that was a little to close to being the honest truth...Don't take it to serious)

5. If you join NC you will be TK'd and trolled by 12 year olds all day.

6. If NC cries they are UP and roll your faction, you will be TK'd again, then they will die and post on the forum that whatever faction they re-rolled to is UP
    • Up x 1
  12. pnkdth

Vanu infantry have a similiar name for the magrider. We all dread the presence of the lawnmower.
    • Up x 1
  13. Bottar1

Mostly people play vanu because the lack of bullet drop making it a bit easier, and magriders.

All bad players, or players who can't deal with bullet drop/alot of recoil will play vanu.
    • Up x 1
  14. ArmedGoose

Are you ******* kidding me?
    And where is the recruitment office for Vanu that want to fight AGAINST this "leader"?
    • Up x 2
  15. Akachi

Lol, the purple spandex-wearing cone-heads think that they and their plastic laser tag guns are cool. While vanu have the most appealing attributes (low recoil, high accracy, low reload time, and hover tanks), I wouldnt be caught caught dead in that effeminate gear.
  16. Darzok

Tobuscus as our leader is going to drive people away form the VS and join NC or TR just to avoid that icehole that only has a fan base of 5 year olds as any one older can not stand such a rtard.

I'd rather swallow razor wire, pull it out of my **** and floss myself to death than have him as our leader.
  17. Smegburt

Smeggles likes this. :)

Reasons why VS suck:

Scythes are made of plastic, they're so flimsy that even TR weaponry can shoot them down.

I can re-log, change character and drop in as a heavy in the time it takes that purple crap to come at me from a lawnmower.

Lazers were cool in 1997 when rail guns could insta-gib.

Pro VS reasons:

I'm jealous of their gimpsuits.
  18. Stormlight666

Yeah Vanu are all about easy mode. Not as much bullet drop off with your guns. Tanks that don't require as much aiming while moving. It is the race for new players who don't know what they're doing. Heck just look at the Vanu zerg which usually consists of 30 magriders (or more) racing forward to claim bases. First sign of heavy resistance and they panic stopping causing a massive traffic backup. (I was VS there watching it it was hilarious).
  19. LameFox

I killed a magrider in a lightning a little while ago by ramming him and pushing my tank under his, then shooting up into him. I don't think he saw that coming.
  20. Kantner

Remember guys, the only point I am trying to make here is that Vanu is the best equipped. I know we have our fair share of noobs and idiots who love to flip and run over allies. My point is that Vanu would be unstoppable if used correctly.